Wroblewski Leaving the Reign for the USWNT

Wrobo was already not going to be back. He finished his personal leave and by mutual agreement was going on to other opportunities. Word was Todd got along better with Hajt, or liked that communication better.

Wrobo was already not going to be back. He finished his personal leave and by mutual agreement was going on to other opportunities. Word was Todd got along better with Hajt, or liked that communication better.

Thanks for the info. Wasnt sure what was going on.

Hoven just reported that Marco Sturm may take over as the Reign head coach. https://mayorsmanor.com/2022/06/possible-coaching-changes-coming-to-la-kings-and-ontario-reign/

I don’t have anything against that. Seems like a quality move by the org. if so for Sturm’s coaching development while also shaking up the bench for LA.

What needs to improve the power play first and foremost is a healthy Doughty, the addition of a top scorer, a solid second unit QB whether it be a healthy Walker or the new coveted LW, and some maturation from Kaliyev. All of that is within reason. Not opposed to a new PP voice to rattle the cage though.

Hoven just reported that Marco Sturm may take over as the Reign head coach. https://mayorsmanor.com/2022/06/possible-coaching-changes-coming-to-la-kings-and-ontario-reign/

I don’t have anything against that. Seems like a quality move by the org. if so for Sturm’s coaching development while also shaking up the bench for LA.

What needs to improve the power play first and foremost is a healthy Doughty, the addition of a top scorer, a solid second unit QB whether it be a healthy Walker or the new coveted LW, and some maturation from Kaliyev. All of that is within reason. Not opposed to a new PP voice to rattle the cage though.

I like Walker but hard to think there is much room on the roster for him at this point. Either way, though, I'd rather see Durzi QB'ing the second PP unit.

From a coaching perspective, it will be nice to see what Sturm can do with the Reign and hopefully we will see a bit more roster stability with that team next season. As great as it was to see so many prospects get a shot last season, the constant roster changes had to be pretty stressful on Wroblewski's side.

I like Walker but hard to think there is much room on the roster for him at this point. Either way, though, I'd rather see Durzi QB'ing the second PP unit.

I thought the same but Blake’s exit interview signaled he’s in the plans for next season. I could see him on the left side and an insurance piece to play the right in case of injuries or Clarke needing to sit. Could also build his trade value back up again so he could be part of a package at the deadline or next summer.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back