WTS: CBJ @ LAK, Sleepless in Columbus

Rusty

I lost my password
TEAM LGK
Pre Game
Following of this and other games important to draft position to follow and maybe some tweets and stuff...

I sure do hope we help ruin their playoff chances. Not sorry.
?I like ruining ruining playoff hopes, but I?d rather contribute to Vegas? sadness.
?The Jeff Carter stink hasn?t worn off the kings yet. I hope they lose every game.
?Best case scenario: we beat LA tonight and Vegas still doesn't squeak past the Kings.

Oh I'll be up. I'm on the West Coast so it's nice to have a game a bit later.

Game Time: 10:30pm Eastern / 9:30pm Central / 8:30pm Mountain / 7:30pm Pacific / 5:30am Latvia and Finland

One of the rare times a California game start time is actually alright because it perfectly lines up for the end of the Crew game.

I hope whoever keeps giving west coast teams 7:30 starts against eastern time zone teams suffers a series of minor but incredibly inconvenient misfortunes. I guess at least it's on a Saturday and not a Thursday or whatever it was last time lol.
?Hope that their long sleeve sleeves always get slightly wet, their shoes always have a pebble in them, and their back always itches in the place they can?t reach
?also that they drop their keys every single time they have to get into anything that requires them.
?Whenever there?s a slight puddle in their kitchen, they step in it when they?re only wearing socks
?Whenever they carry a drink to their bedroom, a few drops of the liquid falls into the carpet.

I get to go to work at 7:30 tomorrow! Still watching tho

West coast games ate ridiculous. It's so late on my Google calendar, I didn't even notice it. Now I have to stay up super late to watch. Lame.
?Instead of dinner post what you?re having for a midnight snack.

I'll be up since I have to miss half the games for work it seems. Really hoping they show up as it was always a bummer to stay up and have the team no-show on the western road swings

Nope.
Not staying up for this one.
Nope.

Caps are up 8-4 in the 3rd. We'll be officially eliminated before puck drop.

[Kings fan] Hey JacketsBros, we kinda need a win tonight. Mind letting us take this one?
?That depends, has Jeff Carter ever played for you guys?
??not anytime in the 2021-22 season. He ever play for you?
?I don't think play is the right word during his tenure here.

Game
I ditched my sister in laws wedding to watch this game let?s go CBJ

That was quick. Already losing
?No, Quick is in the other net

Bjorkstrand looks like he's up past his bedtime. Or at least he's playing like it.

Even by CBJ standards, that was bad defense

Three stumbles/falls in the first 2 minutes ice must be ****
?Probably slippery

I don?t want to stay up and watch a 4+ goal loss pls guys
?I'm already regretting staying up for this. But the Sabres came back from down 2-0 early, so why not CBJ?

Here?s how late this game is?I had to go to Easter Vigil mass with my in-laws and it?s over and the first period is still happening

That Kopitar guy may do alright in this league.
?Those numbers aren?t sustainable, it?s too early to tell.
?I?m definitely glad we drafted Brule instead. He?s about to come around and be the goal scorer we were expecting.
?Dude his line with Nash and Voracek is gonna be sick.
?How many Olympic bronze medals does Kopitar have, huh?

Rough start, but something seems off with the skating so far?not sure if tits the boys or the ice.
?tits
?Hah, that?s a good typo. No edit needed here.

... oh good, Brendan the biter is back in.
?Quote Steve Dangle, "Once is biting, twice is eating!"
?God I love Steve haha. Brendan the Cannibal it is! (... Brendannibal?)
?F*** Brendan Lemieux

That was a beating.
?And it was only one period.

F*** Jeff Carter

We?re on pace for 10 shots all game

holy hell that guy's beard in the King's Penalty box!

Might have to call it after this period, I'm getting sleepy, 10:30 puck drop is not for me

Alright everyone, that?s gonna be it for me, 10:30 starts suck lol, goodnight all, and go Jackets

Post Game
Game was boring as ****, which is a typical LA Kings game.
Back at it tomorrow, hopefully a more entertaining game

–The Jeff Carter stink hasn’t worn off the kings yet. I hope they lose every game.

Good grief, its been 10 years

LOL.....Beard Guy needs his own tv show or something.

holy hell that guy's beard in the King's Penalty box!

Columbus is Ohio’s state capital. The city’s Scioto Mile is a string of parks on both sides of the Scioto River, with a huge interactive fountain and trails. On the west bank, the COSI science center offers hands-on exhibits and a planetarium. Downtown, the Columbus Museum of Art includes American and European paintings and a sculpture garden. The German Village area has restored brick houses built by 1800s settlers. This is what Google returned when I asked what is there to do in Columbus that these people need to get up early for.

[Kings fan] Hey JacketsBros, we kinda need a win tonight. Mind letting us take this one?
–That depends, has Jeff Carter ever played for you guys?
–…not anytime in the 2021-22 season. He ever play for you?
–I don't think play is the right word during his tenure here.

:65smile:

There is a strange sadness that makes me feel sorry for them.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back