WTS: Electric Fence - NYR 1/20/24

Clif

Super Star
Something different this time due to time constraints - all posts below pulled from Blue Shirts Brotherhood.

I actually think it’s quite appropriate though given that the entire thread is pure self-loathing against their team. Misery loves company - enjoy!

Pregame:

-Hello Blueshirts!!!! 2024 had not been kind to the Rangers, 3-5-1 so far. Time to right the ship, LGR!!!!
-If MSG doesn't break format to show what ever pregame tribute the Kings have for Quick, that's disgraceful, but typical.
—depends, I don’t want to see 2014 cup highlights.
-Quick has been the better goalie for like 2 ****in months.
—His early season stellar numbers have taken quite a hit the last few weeks. But biggest difference I've been seeing is he's more of a battler than Shesty and doesn't give up on the puck, even if it takes an unconventional method.

Game:

-Shhhh! We're sleeping, much like the Rangers.
—Nah, Quick is wide awake…
——Only because LA won't let him sleep with all these shots on goal.
-2 shots on goal, no one going to the net so another L is coming
-Was just a matter of time. This style of play has to stop. Peripheral offence which ends premature before anybody take a shot at the goal with inability to clear d zone is bad recipe.
-Some one needs to go and a major shake up is needed. Trade for same talent but Fox or Zib or Lazy Kreider needs to go
-LA has one once in its last ten. Chew on that as we watch the Rangers struggle to do anything on offense or defense.
-Mr does nothing, does something. Way to go Kreider.
-Kings gotta be pissed; totally dominated until this goal. And NYR gotta take advantage here. Done **** for first 35 minutes and tied.
-Anyone can score when paired with Panarin. See Lafrenière, Alexis. Wait no.
-Man I thought that was in. Quick with a huge save.
-That Gavrikov set up should be exactly how the Rangers should be setting up Kakko and Lafrenière.
-I don't know if I've ever seen a team that fails to show up for work as often as this team. I think we can safely say, it's not the coach.
-Lafrenière just needs top PP minutes."
Can't lift the puck on open net on PP with top unit. Yeah... Sure. 150 points.
-Laffy was in really tight to elevate it that much. He did the right thing just getting it on net as quickly as he could. Just a great save.
-At this rate they won't make the playoffs

Postgame:

-Quick was ****ing pissed. "Just another video." Everyone giving off terrible vibes.
-This was a good game come on folks. La is a top team and we controlled the whole second half of the game, hit numerous posts, and it took a circus save to keep the game tied all while our goalie had to do nothing. One mistake from miller cost the game. Very different than our recent stretch of poor form where we just give up the middle of the ice all game.
-LAK had won 1 game in their last 11. Glad we could help such a good team out.
-Mikey Anderson a defensive D man was taking the puck to the net via middle of the ice all night. Seemed like every King opportunity was a rush to the net. The D was getting walked. The forwards aren't helping much either. LA shut this team down in a game where you needed the team to make a statement. This "make a statement" game, keeps getting pushed off and a lot of us have been burying our heads in the sand in thinking this is just a rut and everything will get fixed
-Gotta make a move or 2. Brooks today hints that the problem with the flat cap is it's very hard to make huge moves and almost every team is at .500 or better with the loser's points. Who is really out of it?
-Poor Quick; he kept us in it all the way making some heroic saves.
-So I decided to skip banging the ugly chick at the bar (EDIT: I hate misogyny but kept the quote whole to give it full context), and came home to watch these pukers muster another heaping pile of dog dung again. I even stayed up to watch the entire post game, just to get that sweet feeling of pain, like I just grabbed an electric fence, while standing in a puddle! The ****ing highlight of the night was watching a guy who basically stole the Cup from us 9 years ago, get saluted by his former home fans!

Something different this time due to time constraints - all posts below pulled from Blue Shirts Brotherhood.

I actually think it’s quite appropriate though given that the entire thread is pure self-loathing against their team. Misery loves company - enjoy!

Pregame:

-Hello Blueshirts!!!! 2024 had not been kind to the Rangers, 3-5-1 so far. Time to right the ship, LGR!!!!
-If MSG doesn't break format to show what ever pregame tribute the Kings have for Quick, that's disgraceful, but typical.
—depends, I don’t want to see 2014 cup highlights.
-Quick has been the better goalie for like 2 ****in months.
—His early season stellar numbers have taken quite a hit the last few weeks. But biggest difference I've been seeing is he's more of a battler than Shesty and doesn't give up on the puck, even if it takes an unconventional method.

Game:

-Shhhh! We're sleeping, much like the Rangers.
—Nah, Quick is wide awake…
——Only because LA won't let him sleep with all these shots on goal.
-2 shots on goal, no one going to the net so another L is coming
-Was just a matter of time. This style of play has to stop. Peripheral offence which ends premature before anybody take a shot at the goal with inability to clear d zone is bad recipe.
-Some one needs to go and a major shake up is needed. Trade for same talent but Fox or Zib or Lazy Kreider needs to go
-LA has one once in its last ten. Chew on that as we watch the Rangers struggle to do anything on offense or defense.
-Mr does nothing, does something. Way to go Kreider.
-Kings gotta be pissed; totally dominated until this goal. And NYR gotta take advantage here. Done **** for first 35 minutes and tied.
-Anyone can score when paired with Panarin. See Lafrenière, Alexis. Wait no.
-Man I thought that was in. Quick with a huge save.
-That Gavrikov set up should be exactly how the Rangers should be setting up Kakko and Lafrenière.
-I don't know if I've ever seen a team that fails to show up for work as often as this team. I think we can safely say, it's not the coach.
-Lafrenière just needs top PP minutes."
Can't lift the puck on open net on PP with top unit. Yeah... Sure. 150 points.
-Laffy was in really tight to elevate it that much. He did the right thing just getting it on net as quickly as he could. Just a great save.
-At this rate they won't make the playoffs

Postgame:

-Quick was ****ing pissed. "Just another video." Everyone giving off terrible vibes.
-This was a good game come on folks. La is a top team and we controlled the whole second half of the game, hit numerous posts, and it took a circus save to keep the game tied all while our goalie had to do nothing. One mistake from miller cost the game. Very different than our recent stretch of poor form where we just give up the middle of the ice all game.
-LAK had won 1 game in their last 11. Glad we could help such a good team out.
-Mikey Anderson a defensive D man was taking the puck to the net via middle of the ice all night. Seemed like every King opportunity was a rush to the net. The D was getting walked. The forwards aren't helping much either. LA shut this team down in a game where you needed the team to make a statement. This "make a statement" game, keeps getting pushed off and a lot of us have been burying our heads in the sand in thinking this is just a rut and everything will get fixed
-Gotta make a move or 2. Brooks today hints that the problem with the flat cap is it's very hard to make huge moves and almost every team is at .500 or better with the loser's points. Who is really out of it?
-Poor Quick; he kept us in it all the way making some heroic saves.
-So I decided to skip banging the ugly chick at the bar (EDIT: I hate misogyny but kept the quote whole to give it full context), and came home to watch these pukers muster another heaping pile of dog dung again. I even stayed up to watch the entire post game, just to get that sweet feeling of pain, like I just grabbed an electric fence, while standing in a puddle! The ****ing highlight of the night was watching a guy who basically stole the Cup from us 9 years ago, get saluted by his former home fans!
Thanks Clif

i read a lot of their hockeysfuture posts that game because i was stalking for quick posts - they had a whole 2 pages arguing something about carrlyn bathe's hair.. was odd.
The ****ing highlight of the night was watching a guy who basically stole the Cup from us 9 years ago, get saluted by his former home fans!
glorious

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back