WTS: LAK @ SEA - Low event commenting

Rusty

I lost my password
TEAM LGK
Pre Game
Kings silver helmets look bush league, a Tin Man Wizard of Oz vibe.
?So, you like wearing mirrors on your head, eh?
?You both are correct. They are somehow worse than the Vegas Gold.

Oh Los Anjuleez....how we will not miss you.

Definitely feels like a game between a team that has locked up the playoffs and a team at the end of a lost season

I think LA's chrome domes are better than Vegas'
?Gold chrome just never matches well with gold fabric. It's always super off and weird looking

Game
Forslund just said ?what a great feature? about the shot counter, hah.

So far the most exciting things in this game are the icings.
?You need to have a couple bevvy?s if that?s the case.
?Nah, I'm having a beer for every LA shot on goal that period: 2. Gotta say Grubauer has been flawless in this game.
?My drinking game is Quick high danger chance saves. I?m pretty much f***ed
?Let's call that the Quick way to get drunk.
?Double quoting because this is a great post. Must acknowledge.

This could quite possibly be the most uneventful hockey game up to this point I've seen
?Neither team seems to even want to be there

Todd McLellan has a Ron Swanson look about him.
?He reminds me of a hedgehog.

Interesting scoreboard, shot counter is nice but the PP time is a little small. Also rip inbox
?That is a small PP.
?Large or small, it's still two minutes.
?Length doesn't matter, it's what you do with it.
?Two minutes? What do you think I am? 18?

So, Quick in playoff mode tonight, I see.

Is Anaheim still our unofficial rival
?I think our biggest rival this season was ourselves.

Of course, now we are really in trouble. We have a two goal lead.

I feel like our power play is more of a liability than a benefit.

Happy Vegas elimination day!

Got to feel for both goalies. Six goals combined on, what, 42 shots and you could blame the goalie on, like, two of them.

We only need a greatest draft picks ever, a couple of good free agents, a great steal with an offer sheet and good new head coach with a good new goalie coach. Then we might be competing in the near future. That isn't too much to ask is it?
?I want a Kraken mascot, too. And free beer.

Happytoseeyou sure has wheels

Hakstol winning 2 coach's challenges in a row. The NBA Jam voice announces "He's heating up!"

since this game is more or less pointless I would have taken Grubauer on the bench and tried with 6 vs 3 after we got the PP rolling. Three men set to keep their players and another three trying to score. Could have scored
?This would have resulted in? almost a goal
?For the other team.

A goalie named Quick? It?s so on the nose!
?He?s on his like 15th season in the league too. With the Kings the whole time.
Has had his ups and downs, but always has some clutch moments when needed.

Two man advantage not working? Let's pull the goalie to have just a one man advantage for a guaranteed goal against to ice the game,

Nothing like a good dump and chase strategy on an EN.
Just as bad as our PP.

Post Game
**** you, Hakstol.
?**** Hakstol
?I would like to mirror this sentiment.
?**** Hakstol

–So, you like wearing mirrors on your head, eh?

This coming from a former Supersonic fan who has only known The Hockey for a few months.

–So, you like wearing mirrors on your head, eh?

This coming from a former Supersonic fan who has only known The Hockey for a few months.

1. Just because they live in Seattle doesn't mean that they've always lived there or didn't follow hockey.
2. They're not wrong. The helmets are an abomination and a crime against humanity. The white gloves aren't much better.

–He reminds me of a hedgehog.

:smile:

I didn't watch. Like 2 shots 25 minutes in realized the Kings just saving energy. Watched a movie.

Honestly there's more there than I was expecting late in the inaugural season. Some serious die hard posters there.

Honestly there's more there than I was expecting late in the inaugural season. Some serious die hard posters there.

Seattle's an impressive sports town. We visited right before they won the superbowl whatever years ago and at Pike's place it was pouring rain of course and every single shop outside even had a totally insane hazardous extension cable thing going on and was watching a game on the tv. That "12th man" thing wasn't really a gimmick, it felt real over there. It was just downright fandom and cool to see. I wish that franchise more luck than I can wish Vegas, lmao.

Gold chrome just never matches well with gold fabric.

Wha?

1nvLFhk.gif

"Give me all the BACON and EGGS you have"

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back