WTS: Sharks @ Kings, Beat by LA

Rusty

I lost my password
TEAM LGK
Pre Game
Beat LA
?NOT JUST BEAT THEM, POUND THE EVER LOVING p*ss OUT OF THEM

Another ESPN game?
?They seemed so happy the Sharks lost the last game that they wanted to do it again.
?Can't wait for the unbiased commentary. But this time for a team I absolutely despise! Thanks for the money from my bank account ESPN!

Boys got to go to an escape room for Hertl's signing and tonight they'll get to go out and eat on Hertl's tab so good vibes all around.
?i wonder what kind of ridiculous escape room NHL salaries can buy
?It was actually just a penalty box, but they had to figure out what they were penalized for.
?These players are practicing escape room wrong. Trevor Carrick is apparently the only player to have ever escaped from the Sharks.

Dustin Brown is on IR? so everyone?s knees are safe.

Oh good Brown is still out after the puck to the hand I guess. Well one less opportunity for an 8 million dollar knee shot.

They've got 2 cups. We've got zero. Tonight is ours.

did someone forget to flip the light switch on
arena lookin spoopy af
?Well crypts are usually dark.

What a momentous occasion and touching ceremony for Jonathan Quick. I hope Timo scores 6 goals on him tonight.

Game
Not sure who the main announcer is but he?s just not good. Really wish I was listening to the kings broadcast instead right now.

So far the boys look absolutely f***ing terrible. Good stuff

www.didthesharksgetashotongoal.com

Why is the main camera set up on Mars? I wish they would leave it zoomed in, feels like half the screen is the crowd.
?You mean empty seats? This is worse than San Jose!
?The distant camera hurts me brain.
?My guy it looks like I'm in section 800 row 678 why is the camera so zoomed out
?The space sation has a better view!
?welcome to the cheap seats... want a banana? granola bar? ham sandwich?... i smuggled in a ton of food in my cargo pants pockets

Staple Center is cavernous, I think Randy said you sit very high up as announcers too.
?It's one of those places that if you trip in the back row, you're not stopping til you hit the glass.

The espn+ coverage is terrible!
?I dunno but it?s almost unbearable to watch
?The product on the ice doesn?t help.

Inb4 yet another camera complaint but man, I feel like I?m struggling to keep up with the play action, so I instinctively squint and crane my neck but it doesn?t help lol
?Please don't lean forward!

ESPN expects us to pay a premium to watch this game and they can?t even get the basics of TV production right. Not surprising though.

is anyone gonna tell the commentator that he?s been pronouncing Couture wrong or are we just gonna let him continue to be an embarrassment for ****s and giggles
??COO TOOR? I cannot stand this commentator

A hearty go f*** yourself ESPN for your crappy broadcasts

Clearly Boughner needs to ban escape rooms when on travel.

Good play by? Matt Nieto??
?Noted power forward Matt Nieto
?That?s Long Beach native Matt Nieto to you.

I?ve long held that a fusion between Gregor and Labanc would be a regular top 6 player

Half of this Kings roster feels like made-up names.
--Kupari seems like it should be a cocktail

I feel like the ESPN guys have already called this game for the Kings.
?i thought this was a kings broadcast being coopted as the national broadcast. is this really a national crew?
?why are the announcers acting like the kings discovered a breakthrough in cancer research after a lifetime of work

That was a period that happened.

Sharks were dominated in that period. 11-4 scoring chances for the Kings, 6-1 High Danger chances.
Or described by Hodge as good period with masterful coaching.

Can?t blame Reimer for that one. No matter how good your PK is, eventually you?ll get scored on.
?Yea that was just a good shot by Kopitar

Parade to the box. The tank is back on

Did Linda Cohn drink a dozen coffees before this game? Her eyes look like they're in serious danger of coming out of their sockets.
Either that or getting this much close exposure to Sharks hockey is absolutely terrifying.
?Steve Buscemi?s sister?

Hertl signed his fat extension, so clearly he's just never going to score again.

What a pass. Also, pulled my groin watching that save

that goal judge is getting an email right now

So you're telling me we hit the post and the light went on but the puck which may have been in the goalies mitt behind the line it ain't doing anything?
?We?re not on the list of approved teams
?That would?ve been a pretty sweet $156 million goal lol

Yea I have a feeling that they did more than the escape room yesterday

Hertl speaks how Linda Cohn looks
?They don't have any intermission filler for something they're airing exclusively?

We are having a very hard time keeping up with this extremely depleted kings team.

The Sharks haven't scored with 6 guys in like 3 years, they should just not try
?Didn?t they get one in the final .5 seconds against the nucks a few weeks ago?
?Oh yea the Barbie goal
I repressed that game

Like a shot of lemon juice into the eyes, there's the good stuff.

Post Game

If you just pretend the last two games against the kings were one game we won 5-3.

Karlsson and Reimer are the only Sharks who showed up tonight. Nothing Boughner can do about that.
?He's kind of responsible for that.
?You have an excuse for every dumb choice boog makes. Are you two related?

Hertl never scoring again confirmed.
?Already beginning his Vlasic-esque decline

Couture absolutely invisible tonight
?He's starting to get older and losing his scoring touch. Time comes for us all.
?Yet his contract will never end.
5 more years at 8 million ooooooooof

Inb4 someone takes this one game and turns it into a "I hope you're all okay with this being Sharks Hockeytm for the next 8-10 years because of the Hertl extension!!!!!!1!!" post in the PGT
?Too late, I made one 20 minutes ago. And I stand by it.
?It?s going to be like this for several years. Not a good long term decision.
?Bro.. this isn't just one game.. have you already forgot the last two years??
?I try to, yes.

8 more years (of cap hell)! 8 more years!

Pain, but with more sadness than before

It?s ok we only need to win like? 80% of our remaining games to make th.. nvm

Beat by LA.

If you just pretend the last two games against the kings were one game we won 5-3.

Lol.

Not sure who the main announcer is but he?s just not good. Really wish I was listening to the kings broadcast instead right now.

Proof positive that San Jose is the drug capitol of the free world (which was pretty much common knowledge before this statement)

Did Linda Cohn drink a dozen coffees before this game? Her eyes look like they're in serious danger of coming out of their sockets.
Either that or getting this much close exposure to Sharks hockey is absolutely terrifying.

She's been that way for years....

I love the universal hate for Hertl since he got paid.

Btw they must not have watched bucci as the play by play, the girl they started the season with was better than him. This guy was the most baseline announcer ever, which I guess is good?

The shot of lemon to the eyes was great too.

I love the universal hate for Hertl since he got paid.

Btw they must not have watched bucci as the play by play, the girl they started the season with was better than him. This guy was the most baseline announcer ever, which I guess is good?

The shot of lemon to the eyes was great too.

giphy.gif

"that goal judge is getting an email right now"

Haha, someone knows their off ice officiating protocol.

Fun fact, the guy with the button is way up in the press box area. Not like the old days behind the goal.

Not sure who the main announcer is but he’s just not good. Really wish I was listening to the kings broadcast instead right now.

Proof positive that San Jose is the drug capitol of the free world (which was pretty much common knowledge before this statement)

*Buys tickets to San Jose*

lol that they are complaining about the camera angle....have they ever watched a game from SAP?? Or maybe their home broadcast gets a way better angle than what we get from SAP?

Staple Center is cavernous, I think Randy said you sit very high up as announcers too.
It's one of those places that if you trip in the back row, you're not stopping til you hit the glass.

this one is so true, though!! The first time I ever went to Staples I had a panic attack (never had one about anything else, ever!) and had to move down to where I could touch the glass in the 300s....fortunately it was a pre-season game.

Last edited:
"that goal judge is getting an email right now"

Haha, someone knows their off ice officiating protocol.

Fun fact, the guy with the button is way up in the press box area. Not like the old days behind the goal.

Been that way for some time, about 15 years, so that teams could sell those tickets that would otherwise be occupied by the goal judge's "booth".

?It's one of those places that if you trip in the back row, you're not stopping til you hit the glass.

Never been to the Pond (Honda) have you?

–It's one of those places that if you trip in the back row, you're not stopping til you hit the glass.

Interesting, especially from a fan who (conceivably) attends games at a building that needs to have a "no leaning" rule, because of the horrible sight-lines. I

lol that they are complaining about the camera angle....have they ever watched a game from SAP?? Or maybe their home broadcast gets a way better angle than what we get from SAP?

It's one of those places that if you trip in the back row, you're not stopping til you hit the glass.

this one is so true, though!! The first time I ever went to Staples I had a panic attack (never had one about anything else, ever!) and had to move down to where I could touch the glass in the 300s....fortunately it was a pre-season game.

The camera angle/zoom was horrendous. Way worse than what we normally get on Bally.

I'm pretty sure they have a pulled back angle because for most of the season their broadcasters have been calling the game from the studio and not live. It's also why they have that weird dubbing thing going on as they try to catch the broadcaster up

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back