I was wrong, we’re not good at all! Please continue complaining…

I believe we would have had three cups if not for the injuries to Richards and others in '13, we were better than Chicago at that time in history.

Yeah, Brownie was playing w a knee brace. He would take it off and do post gm interviews in a different room so as not to show the brace.

Been meaning to catch a practice as I work within a 5 min walk from the practice facility. Maybe mon or tue will check it out
If you do go, would you mind taking a case of 5-hour Energy and giving them to PLD. Tell him to take 1 before every game.

Thanks.

Usually I dread these long layoffs, but this time it's a welcome break. And my liver has fully rejuvenated itself and is now ready for more abuse.

That's the spirit no pun intended.

I'm going a bit stir crazy in winter without (Kings) hockey. WDs are real.

I found this interesting grouping in the new list (2/7/24) of the top 50 fantasy defensemen on nhl.com:

22. Drew Doughty, LAK
23. Sean Durzi, ARI
24. Brock Faber, MIN (rookie)

Among the top 100 fantasy forwards, the highest ranked King is Kempe at 33, followed by Kopitar at 49, Fiala at 61, Trevor Moore at 62, and Byfield at 96. That was actually more than I anticipated. Doughty was the only Kings defenseman in the fantasy top 50.

I have been skiing in Park City for the past week, so I have been OK without Kings hockey. Monday I’ll be in DC and will be able to watch the Kings vs Buffalo at a normal time. The next 10 days will be interesting for Kings fans. Do we go with the long layoff excuse?

Back
Top Bottom