The Hero!, good person, cool and neat stuff, all around good stuff thread.

I posted the first video a few years ago. The second video is an update and third is another update from a few days ago. I need to stop cutting onions when watching YouTube.

:popo: Proclaimed by President Kennedy in 1962, May 15th is National Peace Officers Memorial Day and the calendar week in which May 15th falls is National Police Officer Week. Please take some time to remember all of my brothers and sisters in blue who gave the ultimate sacrifice of their lives and to those who still protect the cities, counties and states they serve. :popo:

National Police Week

We need more like him

https://www.lawofficer.com/officer-defends-the-constitution-placed-on-leave-by-agency/

My son and I were talking about the outlaw actions of some in law enforcement around the country the last couple months. He is a cop and he and his brothers in arms are worried about we the people finally having enough tyranny and taking our country back. He and one of his friends said, their just wouldn't be enough in the police and sheriffs dept. to stop it.

I posted the first video a few years ago. The second video is an update and third is another update from a few days ago. I need to stop cutting onions when watching YouTube.

Needed to see this, thanks.

On July 15, 1946, 500 Nisei soldiers of the 100th Infantry Battalion/442nd Regimental Combat Team, newly returned from Europe, marched down Constitution Avenue to the Ellipse in Washington, D.C., to receive their seventh Presidential Unit Citation. This time, the honor was bestowed by President Truman himself when he delivered these famous words to the veterans. "You fought not only the enemy, but you fought prejudice — and you have won. Keep up that fight, and we will continue to win — to make this great Republic stand for just what the Constitution says it stands for: the welfare of all the people all the time."

This unit, of which my deceased Uncle (Purple Heart medal recipient) and Father were members of, recruited :rolleyes: from the the American born citizens of Japanese ancestry who were interned by the US govt at the many internment camps during WW II. Basically they were given two choices, stay in the camp or fight for a country that interned you. They fought in the European theater and became the the most highly decorated unit for its size (4000 soldiers) in US history.

442nd Regimental Combat Team

Last edited:
General John Raaen 99 the oldest surviving officer from the 1st wave of the D Day landing

E39_B8aXoAkl7x6

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom