***11:00 AM START LA Kings @ St. Louis Blues GDT 1/28/24 11:00AM on BSW***

What’s really tough is chasing the Oilers. Last two years. It’s why we traded for PLD. We had a window this year with their slump. And we watched as their GM had the balls to sack the claymation man that got them to the Cup. We watched their season turn around as our season wilted away. Now they have a 16 game winning streak and Rob Blake is too big a pussy…….we will continue to chase the Oilers

The message is you owe me 48M in guaranteed money over the next 5 years and I’m going to play the way that I want not the way you want.
Ouch. I hope he's not that calculated. I figure he's just a naturally gifted player that's always got away with making dumb plays because he can score and this part of his game was never coached out of him from a young age. He's gotten this far he's made Millions and never was broken in or held accountable. I can only imagine the ego and entitlement a guy like that would feel?

Either way, I don't care how gifted you are if you're a moron and make dumb plays all the time you're a liability in my book and you can't be trusted and I'd rather you not be on my team.

Ouch. I hope he's not that calculated. I figure he's just a naturally gifted player that's always got away with making dumb plays because he can score and this part of his game was never coached out of him from a young age. He's gotten this far he's made Millions and never was broken in or held accountable. I can only imagine the ego and entitlement a guy like that would feel?

Either way, I don't care how gifted you are if you're a moron and make dumb plays all the time you're a liability in my book and you can't be trusted and I'd rather you not be on my team.
Yeah I don’t think he’s calculated, just legitimately dumb.

After Nashville, and we fall out of th
I can't wait for the Kings to turn on the switch again. All of you will be embarrassed that you doubted them. And especially that the PLD trade will be Blake's best accomplishment.
Ahhh...I see it's the old rope-a-dope... We've got the Oil, Nucks, Knights right where we want 'em... Soon- The Preds, Blues and Kraken...will be lulled into a false sense of security and then we strike!!! STRATEGERY!!!

I just find it funny Fiala is liable at top in points but Dubois is not.
Todd benched Dubois earlier this season when he wasn’t happy with his effort and he’s called him out in the media. Dubois is already enemy #1. He lives under a microscope because he isn’t producing and the team has cratered.

Fiala avoids a lot of backlash from the fans and hockey media in general because he puts up those points. But there’s no comparison on who plays the more selfish game.

All this to say both of these guys are essential if the Kings are going to turn this season around.

Todd benched Dubois earlier this season when he wasn’t happy with his effort and he’s called him out in the media. Dubois is already enemy #1. He lives under a microscope because he isn’t producing and the team has cratered.

Fiala avoids a lot of backlash from the fans and hockey media in general because he puts up those points. But there’s no comparison on who plays the more selfish game.

All this to say both of these guys are essential if the Kings are going to turn this season around.

I agree Dubois definitely plays the more selfish game at coasting around at -15 collecting a fatter check :p Also Kempe has more PIM than Fiala. I try not to be argumentative on here so that's the last I'll say about that.

If these loose canons are our only hope then we're f@#$#@!

Yeah I don’t think he’s calculated, just legitimately dumb.
Don't be so hard on PLD... it's not easy playing hockey and being president of the local Mensa International chapter simultaneously.

But seriously, the Kings have some flat-out dumb players... it's unfortunate their hockey IQ doesn't match their physical abilities

The Oil is SEVEN points ahead. Remember this was the team that was not going to make the playoffs. I don't want to miss the playoffs Bake. I blame YOU for your loyalty to a former guppies coach who's never been to the big dance and chokes multiple times in the playoffs.

I agree Dubois definitely plays the more selfish game at coasting around at -15 collecting a fatter check :p Also Kempe has more PIM than Fiala. I try not to be argumentative on here so that's the last I'll say about that.
-16 after today.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom