***Anaheim Ducks vs. LA Kings GDT 4/13/24 7:30pm on BSW***

I HATE YOU JIM FOX!!!!! you said Bob Miller was next.. We don't joke about that. I almost did not refresh my drink not to miss..

Star Wars GIF

Let's Go Kings- more goals! Don't give them any chances!

They keep saying 2-1 beginning of 3rd.. I know i refresh often... But not that often..

hahahah, now they're saying Kopi with an undisclosed injury. Earlier he said Kopi was just taking a rest for a game being played.

Big Save Dave again! He's looking better than Talbot. And yet Talbot is still the #1 goalie in the Kings roster despite him being a glorified backup pretending to be a starter.

Fourth penalty against Anaheim. Bury this one, LA, and don't get sloppy with your handling of the puck this time.

Kings with a nice passing drill. How abt someone shooting at the goal?

well, they finally decided to shoot at the net.

I’m sure I’m just looking for things to complain about but Kempe and Fiala have been so disengaged 5v5 tonight. Maybe they should’ve watched from the press box with Kopi.

Anaheim seems to be taking over the game late in the 3rd. Not a good sign. Come on, don't ease off, Kings.

If Vancouver takes their games to OT, then LA will definitely be drawing either Edmonton or Dallas in the 1st round. Hopefully, that won't happen.

Back
Top Bottom