***Anaheim Ducks vs. LA Kings GDT 4/13/24 7:30pm on BSW***

Finally, the game is over. Dave and the Kings hold on for a 3-1 victory. Suck it, dirty Anaheim Quacky Yucks and hold our W. Too bad QB couldn't get the puck to shoot it towards the EN for his 20th this season. But a win's a win, so we'll take it.

IMO today’s win all but guaranteed yet another Oilers/Kings round 1 series. Vegas seems to be trying to avoid the Oilers in round 1.

It will be the same old story. The Kings have to clear their zone smartly and limit the penalties per game. Kings will lose again if they don’t play the series 5 on 5 and they cannot turn the puck over. Most of Edmonton’s goals are off LAK mistakes or special teams.

Let’s see if they can finally pull through.

Didn’t know David Rittich has a pic of a dog on the back of his mask. Anyone know the story on that? I’m assuming that’s his dog.

Didn’t know David Rittich has a pic of a dog on the back of his mask. Anyone know the story on that? I’m assuming that’s his dog.

I noticed the dog awhile ago lol -- maybe a past friend or current doggo. I can't find a pic of the back of his mask to reference some instagram creeping:

Screenshot 2024-04-14 at 1.06.32 AM.png

The effort level the Kings have for an opponent they don’t respect is just baffling. I know you can’t bring it 100% for all 82 games per year but this Kings team gets themselves in so much trouble by underestimating their opponent.
Fortunately that is about to end with the end of the regular season

All those dumb people there trying to get their silly faces on tv. How stupid is that!!!!!

IMO today’s win all but guaranteed yet another Oilers/Kings round 1 series. Vegas seems to be trying to avoid the Oilers in round 1.

It will be the same old story. The Kings have to clear their zone smartly and limit the penalties per game. Kings will lose again if they don’t play the series 5 on 5 and they cannot turn the puck over. Most of Edmonton’s goals are off LAK mistakes or special teams.

Let’s see if they can finally pull through.
It kinda needs to be that. It reminds me of the 2010-2014 era when we had to learn to overcome those Sharks teams. They were our nemesis until we vanquished them for good. Instead of sad Joe Thornton let's hope for sad McDavid memes.

If this team has the will for it, they have the balance of skill to beat anyone.

Back
Top Bottom