***Columbus Blue Jackets vs. LA Kings GDT 2/20/24 7:30pm on BSW***

this guy during post game Turcotte interview in the background.. didn't blink the entire time. lmao.

20240221_013339.jpg

arvy body language on the bench was not good. a lot of "f--k, why". gotta be a back thing. feel terribly for him - came in with such intensity.

arvy body language on the bench was not good. a lot of "f--k, why". gotta be a back thing. feel terribly for him - came in with such intensity.
Yeah, that was painful to watch on the replays. You could feel the frustration.

Talbot won that game. Kings play that way against a good team and it's a different story. Happy for the win, however, they need to clean up their mistakes.
Yeah... but they lose this game 4-2 in January. Mentality is different.

Doughty last 14GP
4 G
6 A
10 P

Not bad! He’s got a shot at hitting his career high of 16 goals in a season.

Don’t know if it was mentioned cuz I’m too lazy to read the entire thread but Clarke’s pass off the end board from behind the blue line for the Dubois goal was a perfect example of why we should all ease back on the aspects of his defensive game that are all too easy to complain about right now. That’s an elite play by a future star IMHO. The kid is special.

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed Byfield first goal and/or two non 5 on 5 goals:

Both (2 points):
DRGinLBC
mugs
Drum4Pigs
pray4mojo
Cross Traffic
Tiranga
Liz4LA
Kurisu
Rusty

Byfield (1 point)
DRice
Dexter
Dr. Tran
Madness20721
Guinevere
JayWells24
VegasHockey
beady eye
notbob
dannybuoy1
KernCoKingFan
Rogie-Vachon
jammer06
sonnyboy11
JETS GARAGE
Bill Hicks
Jerram
JC6388LAKings
forum gold

2 non 5v5 (1 point)
SirJW
puckoff
VCRW
Rog or Reg?
randdog
Nyssa42
empire
Shackleford

I've had 2 hours of pass out while I wait for my next flight so if I missed you please let me know. That was a ridiculously long list, almost as ridiculous as Byfields goal was beautiful. For those asking the last time we fawned like this over individual skill was Fiala splitting the D against the Ducks. Great that they got the win and that Talbot seems to have both the right headspace and confidence of Hiller. VA being out again for any length of time is going to be a serious drag on this team. A lot to process in that one but let's hope some of the sloppiness was due to necessary line juggling and not an indication that it's cookie time all the time.

Last edited:
Missed the entire third period. Yet another storm-related power outage. I believe this is the fourth one so far this year. I love living up here in the mountains, but the power goes out far too often during these storms. Oh well, happy the Kings won and happy I got to see my Byfield's highlight reel goal. That was something special!

Fun game to attend, especially after they opened up a lead. Nice to feel a bit relaxed and just sit back and not stress. That QB goal, amazing. The Clarke bank off the boards to Doobie...if that was intentional, it shows you alot about this kids talent.

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed Byfield first goal and/or two non 5 on 5 goals:

Both (2 points):
DRGinLBC
mugs
Drum4Pigs
pray4mojo
Cross Traffic
Tiranga
Liz4LA
Kurisu
Rusty

Byfield (1 point)
DRice
Dexter
Dr. Tran
Madness20721
Guinevere
JayWells24
VegasHockey
beady eye
notbob
dannybuoy1
KernCoKingFan
Rogie-Vachon
jammer06
sonnyboy11
JETS GARAGE
Bill Hicks
Jerram
JC6388LAKings

2 non 5v5 (1 point)
SirJW
puckoff
VCRW
Rog or Reg?
randdog
Nyssa42
empire
Shackleford

I've had 2 hours of pass out while I wait for my next flight so if I missed you please let me know. That was a ridiculously long list, almost as ridiculous as Byfields goal was beautiful. For those asking the last time we fawned like this over individual skill was Fiala splitting the D against the Ducks. Great that they got the win and that Talbot seems to have both the right headspace and confidence of Hiller. VA being out again for any length of time is going to be a serious drag on this team. A lot to process in that one but let's hope some of the sloppiness was due to necessary line juggling and not an indication that it's cookie time all the time.
Post#28. I had Q scoring the goal of the year. Thanks for all the hard work so we can have some fun. GKG!!

Back
Top Bottom