***LA Kings @ Anaheim Ducks GDT 4/9/24 7:00pm on KCAL Ch9***

All this proves is that whoever draws LA in the first round (assuming the Kings make it in), will be up against a powerhouse team, full of clutch players, that sets the pace for every game, and possesses a massive killer instinct when it matters most.

Kings are on vacation mode. Even Hiller can't get them fired up.

it’s kind of amazing how quickly this team gets satisfied with themselves. They very clearly didn’t feel like they had to give their full effort tonight and the hot start just reinforced that sense of entitlement. Very bad game.

It's likely both a team and leadership issue with LA. Too bad they're not realizing it until it's too late to do so.

As much as I would like them to win, if they find a way to win this game and clinch a spot in the playoffs, it is a poor lesson.

Dostal's performance in net for Anaheim looking like John Gibson's performance in the 2014 Western Conference playoffs. How he suddenly got good in this game is a mystery.

This was brutal to watch. I'm glad I ended up having to work through the first half.

Eww, now I'm hearing "Beat LA" chants from the Quacks fans. Copying Guppies fans there, how original.

Back
Top Bottom