***LA Kings @ New Jersey Devils GDT 2/15/24 4:00pm on BSW***

The ref could have picked slashing, crosschecking or interference. That dude needs anger management counseling.

Well, end of 2nd. Both teams score but the period was marred by very questionable officiating. These refs are showing obvious bias towards East Coast teams like NJ, and it's just a travesty. Can't the league find some new replacement refs/linesmen who have much better IQ of the game and less team-oriented bias for a change? Also, the Kings have to keep their cool in this game but Fiala decides to take an exception and revert to his old self.

I've noticed: the one guy responsible for the questionable officiating this game was Garret Rank, the same guy who officiated the Kings-Islanders game back in December and swallowed his whistle when Gavrikov got injured by Anders Lee that game. Rank should have been disciplined for his lack of willingness to call Lee for that obvious kneeing on Gavy.

Last edited:
Honestly every time I think of the name fiala I'm not thinking of an amazing goal or pass I'm thinking of another dumb bonehead turnover or penalty this guy's hockey IQ is so far down he kicks it with the Devil

Man, a Devils player broke his stick and threw it back into the ice while he went to the bench. Yet, the refs didn't catch it. That's a 10 minute misconduct right there. I swear these refs are stooping to the level of WWE refereeing incompetency in this season.
4 officials on the ice. They're not all supposed to be watching the same patch of ice.

Preds are losing, as are the Blues. Fingers crossed.

Lol, the ice got extra slippery there??

LA weathered the storm but can they keep up with NJ? This is nervous time this period.

Then, there's an NJ penalty. Got to get the lead back, LA. Stop fooling around and shoot towards the net.

Great, now the Kings' PP is negated by Arvidsson's slashing call. The Kings giveth and taketh away. Or better yet, the refs.

We're trying to find ways to lose with the penalties, and also our puck luck is atrocious with missed empty nets and glove saves.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom