***LA Kings @ Philadephia Flyers GDT 11/04/23 4:30pm on BSW***

Hooray! 2 more points for the Kings - and even a point for me. What a fine evening!

Last edited:
Great road trip. Very impressive effort.
Talbot: solid
Englund: solid
QB: I'm eating lots of crow
Lizotte: he's like a gnat: they keep trying to swat him away, but he's everywhere
Laferriere: what a joy to watch him play. I hate that Arvy is out, but this kid is good.
Moore is Moore.
Loving this team.

6D2F6A5D-52B5-4BCD-91D1-1B450C04C34D.jpeg

F4FCDCD8-C21E-4AF8-8B00-3D62C7741FA5.jpeg

I’ve been a QB supporter since his draft, but this year I said that I wanted to see the qualities that made him special, a real #2 overall, especially after a rather lackluster preseason. Well… ask and ye shall receive. He is showing world class speed, better rink vision and incredible tenacity at both ends of the ice. Seems it’s all coming together for the kid. Opposing coaches are going to hate matching up against that line.

I’ve been a QB supporter since his draft, but this year I said that I wanted to see the qualities that made him special, a real #2 overall, especially after a rather lackluster preseason. Well… ask and ye shall receive. He is showing world class speed, better rink vision and incredible tenacity at both ends of the ice. Seems it’s all coming together for the kid. Opposing coaches are going to hate matching up against that line.
What’s scary is Byfield is still just 21. He’s playing a power forward game at a near elite level and he doesn’t even have his fully grown man strength yet. Give him another 10 lbs of weight and good luck to any defenseman up against him 1v1.

Glad we showed up Peterson but honestly they were all good Kings goals not any bad goals let in.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom