***LA Kings @ San Jose Sharks GDT 4/4/24

Fourth PP for LA. Spend more time shooting the puck in the SJ net and less time passing so much in the O-zone for goodness sake.

Would you rather play Edmonton? I don't like our chances against either team but man, I'd hate to lose to the Oils again.
I would want to take my chances with the Nucks. I think if Kings are WC 1, they have that chance to play them.

0 for 4 on LA's PPs. Good lord, they just like to make it hard on themselves, do they? Sitting on your lead usually is a recipe to let the other team come back and eventually take the game away.

My lord. Now the Kings' lead is cut in half just like that. There goes Dave's SO bid. That's what happens when you spend too much time sitting on your lead and not get any more insurance goals. What an inexcusably bad time to laze off on the game there, LA.

we had better get to seee Thomas live and in-person on Saturday or I am going to be annoyed.

And...BOOOOOO!!! No shutout for Rittich. Again.

well hell, Sharks score and is no wonder the way the Kings have been playing, or lack of playing, that is

Phew. Finally, the Kings win. But man, they had absolutely no business letting the Guppies come back in the 3rd. Seriously, LA, when you have a lead, don't just sit on it. Run up the score so that you won't give the other team a chance to come back. Don't get so busy passing the puck around and play keep-away; just keep pouring it on the other team's net for goodness sake. If you expect to win a game, especially in the playoffs, this is exactly what you should be doing 100% and if you think otherwise, you don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom