***LA Kings @ San Jose Sharks GDT 4/4/24

Legitimately good game for Thomas. I liked his effort late, a hit led to the puck staying in SJ’s zone a little longer and he even got a shot after that.

Magic number now 6. It was 12 yesterday morning.

Oilers have two against Col, 1 Vegas, 1 Vancouver tough last eight. This could become very interesting. Kings take care of their s### and who knows.
it would take a minor miracle for the Kings to pass Edmonton but it’s definitely possible.

Whatever happens I hope the Oilers take a pounding in those 4 games. Maybe they’ll be properly tenderized when we meet them in round 1.

Congratulations to the many many many following posters who correctly guessed Combined goals of 7 and/or 3 over the two games and/or came up with Kempe as the first goal scorer and/or Kostin as the final goal scorer:

7 Goals combined (1 point):
Rog or Reg?
Cross Traffic
DRGinLBC
Rusty
VegasHockey
puckoff
symbology
VCRW
katydid213
mugs
pray4mojo
CHARAzard
empire
Liz4LA
Bill Hicks

3 goals allowed combined (1 point):
DRGinLBC
Rusty
VegasHockey
puckoff
Byron
Sevenhole
Liz4LA

Kempe first goal (1 point):
SirJW
Drum4Pigs
DRGinLBC
DRice
mugs
beady eye
Rusty
KernCoKingFan
Hockey53
dannybuoy1
Cross Traffic
HiFi
forum gold
AngelEyes
VegasHockey
JETS GARAGE
empire
pray4mojo
Kurisu
TooCool
notbob
sonnyboy11
Nyssa42
rinkrat
Chateau Bow Wow
Dr. Tran
hornman
Liz4LA
Rog or Reg?
Bill Hicks
puckoff

Kostin Final Goal (1 point):
Nyssa42
rinkrat

I think that may be the single most winners for any poll question ever, I think only myself and katydid213 missed the kempe guess (Katy didn't pick a shark). Lots of people got 3 of 4 but nobody but the kings went 4 of 4 on the back to back which I think we will all take. Certainly playoffs looking like a more solid thing, but every time we seem to think this team has their poop in a group they tend to shat themselves.

I’m glad we got the win. We need every one we can get. But I’m happier for Akil Thomas. He’s worked so hard & faced so much adversity to just get here. So getting his 1st NHL goal is pretty awesome.

I’m glad we got the win. We need every one we can get. But I’m happier for Akil Thomas. He’s worked so hard & faced so much adversity to just get here. So getting his 1st NHL goal is pretty awesome.
I expect both Akil and Turcotte in the starting lineup next season.

Back
Top Bottom