***LA Kings @ Vancouver Canucks GDT 3/25/24 6:00pm<<<EARLY START on BSW***

It's classic. They've been all over our "boring" hockey team being the opposite of what the league wants and just trying to rip the Kings to shreds. Meanwhile, we've got 5 of 6 points from them this season.
I find the “boring hockey” comments mostly come from young Canadian fans. I really hope the Kings go through 3 Canadian teams to get to the Cup final this post season putting all of their fans to sleep while the Kings grind out wins.

It's classic. They've been all over our "boring" hockey team being the opposite of what the league wants and just trying to rip the Kings to shreds. Meanwhile, we've got 5 of 6 points from them this season.
I find the “boring hockey” comments mostly come from young Canadian fans. I really hope the Kings go through 3 Canadian teams to get to the Cup final this post season putting all of their fans to sleep while the Kings grind out wins.
From the game recap at Canucks Army:

It was made evident almost immediately that this game would have a playoff-like feel. And no, not just because it was likely to be a low-scoring affair thanks to LA’s ultra-boring neutral zone trap and overall style of play.
And
The next couple of minutes were absolutely thrilling as the Canucks pushed to tie things up with DeSmith pulled once again. It was high-event and entertaining. It was everything that the LA Kings despise.

The comments are actually more thoughtful than the article. Will have the WTS up tonight.

It was made evident almost immediately that this game would have a playoff-like feel. And no, not just because it was likely to be a low-scoring affair thanks to LA’s ultra-boring neutral zone trap and overall style of play.
And
The next couple of minutes were absolutely thrilling as the Canucks pushed to tie things up with DeSmith pulled once again. It was high-event and entertaining. It was everything that the LA Kings despise.

The comments are actually more thoughtful than the article. Will have the WTS up tonight.
ALWAYS appreciated, Cliff! Seriously, I look forward to it post game wins! Thank you.

It was high-event and entertaining. It was everything that the LA Kings despise.
Hilarious. It’s almost as if the Kings brain trust understands that they are outgunned and cannot reliably win high-event games so they built a roster and deploy a style that can win in the playoffs from the top down.

These people want highlights. We want Cups.

ALWAYS appreciated, Cliff! Seriously, I look forward to it post game wins! Thank you.
Happy to hear it! I haven’t hated the Canucks fanbase in a long time as their team has been too pathetic, but one good season and they’re unearthing dormant feelings in me again. Looking forward myself to seeing what they say.

Hilarious. It’s almost as if the Kings brain trust understands that they are outgunned and cannot reliably win high-event games so they built a roster and deploy a style that can win in the playoffs from the top down.

These people want highlights. We want Cups.
I love it. I especially like reading their recap as though the Kings brain trust hates hockey and is on a mission to destroy the game. It’s on par with how they (and Mark Spector) cover the team.

Back
Top Bottom