***LA Kings @ Vancouver Canucks GDT 3/25/24 6:00pm<<<EARLY START on BSW***

The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

Thank god.:faint:

Kings Win It! :clap2:

I’ve been telling Oilers fans for the last two months this Kings is just significantly better than last year’s squad. Yes the PP was better last season but every other facet of the game is better this season.

Bring on the Oil!
Be careful what you wish for. I thought we had a good chance against the Oil last year. Then we blew a 3-0 lead and had a 50% penalty kill. I was in Caps country when they consistently choked playoff series against the Pens in the 90s and 00s, so I'd prefer the Kings get Vancouver again and the cheating Knights get Edmonton again.

Hiller does seem to have the team peaking at the right time. Arvy is a difference maker and I'd be finding a way to squeeze every penny to extend Matt Roy. The Kings top 4 can strangle the opposition.

I believe that I, like the Kings, had a 2 point night! If I recollect the poll questions correctly… 😁

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed 3 points combined for the defensemen and/or 2 goals by the losing team:

Both (2 points):
Dr. Tran
VCRW
beady eye
Drum4Pigs
DRGinLBC
hihocarp
HiFi
Rusty
pray4mojo
randdog
katydid213
JETS GARAGE
mugs
dannybuoy1
KernCoKingFan
Kurisu
SaltyPuck
empire
Sevenhole
notbob
hornman
Liz4LA
Rog or Reg?
Hockey53

3 points Dmen (1 point):
SirJW
Guinevere
Shackleford
TooCool
forum gold

2 Goals losing team (1 Point):
Madness20721
jammer06
puckoff
DRice
Cross Traffic
Sonnyboy11
rinkrat
fake_it_make_it
AngelEyes

Huge winners list and yesterday was a travel day for the jammer family so we were on planes for the game and such. Let me know if I missed you on the winners. From the highlights it looked like a tight game with fluky goals. From the ice time it looks like Hiller got what he wanted from the people he needed it from. I hope he doesn't burn everyone out but if this is their best chance to go, so be it.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed 3 points combined for the defensemen and/or 2 goals by the losing team:

Both (2 points):
Dr. Tran
VCRW
beady eye
Drum4Pigs
DRGinLBC
hihocarp
HiFi
Rusty
pray4mojo
randdog
katydid213
JETS GARAGE
mugs
dannybuoy1
KernCoKingFan
Kurisu
SaltyPuck
empire
Sevenhole
notbob
hornman
Liz4LA
Rog or Reg?
Hockey53

3 points Dmen (1 point):
SirJW
Guinevere
Shackleford
TooCool

2 Goals losing team (1 Point):
Madness20721
jammer06
puckoff
DRice
Cross Traffic
Sonnyboy11
rinkrat
fake_it_make_it

Huge winners list and yesterday was a travel day for the jammer family so we were on planes for the game and such. Let me know if I missed you on the winners. From the highlights it looked like a tight game with fluky goals. From the ice time it looks like Hiller got what he wanted from the people he needed it from. I hope he doesn't burn everyone out but if this is their best chance to go, so be it.
I did have 3 points for the D men. Appreciate all the hard work you do. GKG!!

Back
Top Bottom