***LA Kings @ Winnipeg Jets GDT 4/1/24 6:00pm on BSW***

I "liked" your post because it tells the truth. The way I see this is that the Kings make the playoffs as I don't believe STL will catch them. However, once in the playoffs this team is 4 and out. Mostly likely to the Stars. They are one of those teams that are mediocre, barely make the playoffs, get eliminated and receive a 20th pick in the next draft (assuming they have one that wasn't traded) for their trouble. Mediocrity rinse and repeat.

jom
The infamous "Black Hole", where the Kings regularly resided until 2006, when DL blew everything up and started over.

I "liked" your post because it tells the truth. The way I see this is that the Kings make the playoffs as I don't believe STL will catch them. However, once in the playoffs this team is 4 and out. Mostly likely to the Stars. They are one of those teams that are mediocre, barely make the playoffs, get eliminated and receive a 20th pick in the next draft (assuming they have one that wasn't traded) for their trouble. Mediocrity rinse and repeat.

jom
1 foot in and 1 foot out of the Black Hole.

Thank you, Nyssa & Jammer. It was fun participating in the poll questions again this year. I may not be able to play much more as the travel schedule for this Pacific tour is pretty crazy. You guys are the best!

GKG!!!
I'll make guesses for you.....trust me....you won't win. :)

Back
Top Bottom