***LA Kings @ Winnipeg Jets GDT 4/1/24 6:00pm on BSW***

This team tries to play man to man, gets worked over by the forecheck. Things are not working. Kings are slow on D to get to pucks and get them up the ice. This means the Kings have a hard time getting on their own forecheck. We have seen this type of game a lot this year.

That's game. This is on TO's failure to put it in Winnipeg's net on that breakaway chance. That allowed the Jets to regain the lead in the 3rd. Winnipeg's losing streak is snapped while LA's losing streak continues. The Kings are snakebitten after winning in Vancouver.
I actually completely agree. I felt as he missed it, the Jets were going back the other way.

You can’t miss that shot.

Nothing to see here.

oscar the grouch GIF

Another terrible game. I don't know what is it going to take for the Kings to get out of their funk.
Magic number is 12. I think the Kings have 5 wins in them given the schedule ahead and Blues have at least a loss. Or Kings go .500 and Blues lose 2, also perfectly likely.

After that, worse playoff round than last year.

Love TO but likely the worst game of the season for him. Not shooting in the first two periods with scoring chances in front of him passing instead and the break away third which went the other way. He’s at his best when he’s not over thinking things. But team in general again doesn’t seem to think they are in a playoff race.

Just after they pull their heads out of their arse?

Yet another lost lead (twice). Was it the refs fault again tonight like it was against Tampa?

jom
Conspiracy theory for a home town linesman retiring……. One penalty all night.

Certainly doesn't seem like a team that is overly concerned with making playoffs.

Meh, they met a goalie who turned in an ECHL level performance. Made the game look a lot closer than it was.
Magic number is 12. I think the Kings have 5 wins in them given the schedule ahead and Blues have at least a loss. Or Kings go .500 and Blues lose 2, also perfectly likely.

After that, worse playoff round than last year.
They have two against the Ducks one on the sharks and one on the Hawks. If they can’t win those they deserve what they get

They have two against the Ducks one on the sharks and one on the Hawks. If they can’t win those they deserve what they get
Exactly, completely right. We’re talking bare minimum with that schedule.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom