***LA Kings @ Winnipeg Jets GDT 4/1/24 6:00pm on BSW***

The
On the plus side, if they did play Dallas, it would be interesting to see what they could do in a regular game, and not the second of back to backs at the end of a road trip after playing a thousand miles away the night before.
they lose by 2 goals instead of 3.

October anomaly aside, that's one of those buildings we just don't win in.

This is a bad time to go on a losing streak. Maybe we can get right against the bottom feeders on the schedule. As far as trying to avoid certain playoff matchups, first we need to make the playoffs. But more importantly it's how we're playing. If we're playing well we can beat anyone. If we're not then we'll probably lose to whoever we play.

On the plus side, they're going to make it easy to remove the "interim" designation from Hiller, and remove Hiller, and possibly bring in someone who can actually coach this team.

On the plus side, they're going to make it easy to remove the "interim" designation from Hiller, and remove Hiller, and possibly bring in someone who can actually coach this team.
I feel that Hiller is still coaching the way Blake and Todd wanted the team to play. Blake made him the HC but instructed him not to change anything in regards to the style of play. At the presser when Todd was let go, Blake eluded to their being no change in structure. So, if you want meaningful heads to roll, take 'em from the top. Luc, Rob and Marc.

We are heading back out on the road this week. 6 weeks away with shows in Japan, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii. I was upset about missing playoff games. But this team will never get out of the first round - if they don't get overtaken by the Blues. Team has no heart. Play like individuals, not a team.

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed 0 points for the two teamers and/or were within +/-2 of 28 sog for the kings:

No points (1 point):
VegasHockey
beady eye
DRice
Rusty
jammer06
dannybuoy1
hornman
Dr. Tran

28 sog (3 points):
VegasHockey
katydid213
SirJW
puckoff
symbology
Kurisu
DRGinLBC

27,29 (2 points):
beady eye
KernCoKingFan
sonnyboy11
dannybuoy1
Nyssa42

26,30 (1 point):
DRice
JETS GARAGE
AngelEyes
hornman
Bill Hicks

Big congratulations to VegasHockey for sweeping all 4 available points
I believe I posted before this roadie to not be surprised if the team came out of it fighting for their playoff lives. Without Danault in the lineup the team is significantly weakened and I'll be honest I'm getting close to the point where I hope PLD just retires. He clearly doesn't have his life in tuned with his contractual demands and it's just awkward for everyone. Go find happiness man, it's clearly not by using all your god given talents on the ice that you achieve it.

Last edited:
Thank you, Nyssa & Jammer. It was fun participating in the poll questions again this year. I may not be able to play much more as the travel schedule for this Pacific tour is pretty crazy. You guys are the best!

GKG!!!

I’ll take a 4-3 loss any night over the pair of Alberta bed-sh*ttings we just witnessed.
I thought I read that Calgary and Winnipeg had lost their last 11 combined before the Kings strolled into their respective towns. I'm not taking much comfort in losing to Winnipeg. The door is still wide open for the boys to make the playoffs but it does scare me that they are letting St. Louis hang around with these losses. They need to control their own destiny and win 6 of these last 8 games.

We are heading back out on the road this week. 6 weeks away with shows in Japan, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii. I was upset about missing playoff games. But this team will never get out of the first round - if they don't get overtaken by the Blues. Team has no heart. Play like individuals, not a team.
I "liked" your post because it tells the truth. The way I see this is that the Kings make the playoffs as I don't believe STL will catch them. However, once in the playoffs this team is 4 and out. Mostly likely to the Stars. They are one of those teams that are mediocre, barely make the playoffs, get eliminated and receive a 20th pick in the next draft (assuming they have one that wasn't traded) for their trouble. Mediocrity rinse and repeat.

jom

Congratulations to the following posters who correctly guessed 0 points for the two teamers and/or were within +/-2 of 28 sog for the kings:

No points (1 point):
VegasHockey
beady eye
DRice
Rusty
jammer06
dannybuoy1
hornman
Dr. Tran

28 sog (3 points):
VegasHockey
katydid213
SirJW
puckoff
symbology
Kurisu

27,29 (2 points):
beady eye
KernCoKingFan
sonnyboy11
dannybuoy1
Nyssa42

26,30 (1 point):
DRice
JETS GARAGE
AngelEyes
hornman

Big congratulations to VegasHockey for sweeping all 4 available points
I believe I posted before this roadie to not be surprised if the team came out of it fighting for their playoff lives. Without Danault in the lineup the team is significantly weakened and I'll be honest I'm getting close to the point where I hope PLD just retires. He clearly doesn't have his life in tuned with his contractual demands and it's just awkward for everyone. Go find happiness man, it's clearly not by using all your god given talents on the ice that you achieve it.
I guessed 28 SOG. Where’s the love? 😎

Back
Top Bottom