Last Movie Watched

adgy-san

PJ Harvey is God
Alright, this is the thread where you tell everyone what the last movie you saw was and what you thought about it. I'll go first.

I saw Munich for the second time this weekend.

munich_bigearlyposter.jpg

I LOVE this movie. IMO, it's Spielberg's best in over a decade. Since Shindler's List, even.

Also, Eric Bana is a pimp. He's cool in every movie he's made. Even the ****ty ones.

NO Blood No Tears.... not a new movie.. but did like it.

and watched symp for lady... last week.. his best movie yet!

The Girl Next Door - more for my husband. He's jealous of Sean Avery
Curious George - I LOVE CG. Always have, always will.

Got "The Conversation" (1974) on NetFlix....GREAT movie!!!

Well.......

I went to The Bridge theater on Saturday and saw "Final Destination 3" on the IMAX screen. I enjoyed the movie very much (but I also liked the other 2 FD's). The whole "roller coaster" scenario, brought up a host of fears for me.....and the other death scenes were pretty *interesting*. Good times. :)

And then that evening, I watched Exorcist (the version you've never seen) re-release from 2000. My friend and I watched that whole "Spider -Walk" scene over and over. *shivers* That movie never gets old.....or less creepy. evil: repuke: evil:

Mr. & Mrs. Smith, I thought it was really entertaining....plus, it cemented the fact that Angelina Jolie is the hottest woman alive.

char7es said:
NO Blood No Tears.... not a new movie.. but did like it.

I watched that for the first time about a week ago. I liked it, but for most of the movie I kept thinking about how it wasn't as good as My Wife Is A Gangster. And then that big fight scene happened between the mob enforcer and the abusive boyfriend guy, and I stopped thinking about it.

char7es said:
and watched symp for lady... last week.. his best movie yet!

Dunno if I agree with that, but it's definitely an AMAZING film. :)

char7es said:
next movie.. for me will be Three, Monster

have you seen it adgy?

Yep! A few times. In fact, the region 1 DVD of it comes out tomorrow!

5143_article.jpg

It's awesome. All three segments are cool. My two favorite directors in the world Miike and Park, and Fruit Chan's segment is excellent as well. I do recommend it. :)

Just saw NHL: Honor & Courage, interesting and entertaining.
Lappy is one of the four guys profiled.
70040343.jpg

King of NY said:
Just saw NHL: Honor & Courage, interesting and entertaining.
Lappy is one of the four guys profiled.
70040343.jpg

Thats next on my Netflix queue.

Last of the Mohicans...

Good flick. It's a nice change when a movie ends on a downer.

Hey adgy, I just ordered Audition from Deep Discount, I hope I like it.

Also, are their DVDS less expensive then most other places like BB and circuit city???

Our Man Flint. I tend to not waste money at the movies. But I will go and see the new Clint Eastwood world war 2 film.

ibleedkngs said:

Also, are their DVDS less expensive then most other places like BB and circuit city???
audition Rocked! good movie

ibleedkngs said:

Oh man! You mean someone actually paid attention to my signiature?!?! SWEET!!!

I find that DDD is USUALLY cheaper than you'll find things anywhere else. Not always, but frequently. The fact that shipping is free is always a nice touch, as well.

Let me know what you think of the movie once you get a chance to watch it!

Match Point - I liked it. It was twisted and messed up, but it was enjoyable. It's probably the only Woody Allen movie that I've seen that didn't leave me going "huh?" at the end. And for you guys, not that I need to tell you, but Scarlett Johansson is HOT. Oh, the Elvis look-alike isn't so bad either. :)

pnzrgren said:
Our Man Flint. I tend to not waste money at the movies. But I will go and see the new Clint Eastwood world war 2 film.

I heard he's doing two of them. One from the Japanese perspective and one from the American perspective. Last I heard, Ken Watanabe was going to star in, at least, the Japanese one.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom