***New Jersey Devils vs. LA Kings GDT 3/3/24 >>12:30pm<< on TNT & max***

Attachments

• IMG_4120.jpeg
    IMG_4120.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
The 2nd period comes to a close. LA scores two more goals and NJ hasn't had an answer after the first. But LA mustn't get too comfortable with their 3-goal lead as they have to be all locked in both offense and defense in the third in order to keep this game away from NJ.

Darren Pang says the Kings matchup better against Vancouver and Vegas over Edmonton in a playoff series.

If we do face Edmonton again, I imagine this is the pregame speech:

Attachments

• IMG_4121.gif
    IMG_4121.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
Attaboy, Byfield. Drawing a hooking penalty on NJ. Another goal for LA and certainly this game will be in the freezer.

Afternoon game bit me in the butt again... up with my cousin all night ...my aunt died ...a lot of death this week ...

...woke up late grabbed a six pack came back home and see what time the game started and there's 13 minutes left in the third.

They probably heard me scream "F****k!" in El Segundo

Totally spaced on the start time but nice to see were ahead!

Pulling the goalie for the extra attacker over five minutes until regulation ends? That's definitely taking a gamble there; especially when you're down by three goals. NJ is getting really desperate and taking cues from Avs coach-era Patrick Roy.

Afternoon game bit me in the butt again... up with my cousin all night ...my aunt died ...a lot of death this week ...

...woke up late grabbed a six pack came back home and see what time the game started and there's 13 minutes left in the third.

They probably heard me scream "F****k!" in El Segundo

Totally spaced on the start time but nice to see were ahead!
Feel for you, I’m in San Antonio this week. My mom passed last Saturday. Kings bringing a smile my face

Jack Hughes is by far my least favorite of the new wave of 1 dimensional superstars. He’s somehow a more obnoxious version of Patrick Kane.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom