***San Jose Sharks vs. Los Angeles Kings GDT 1/22/24 7:30pm on BSW***

And here comes the "we did some good things" Todd interview

The Kopitar tribute on Wednesday would have been watchable if the Kings didn't throw this season away. I am not inclined to do so.

Something has to change, just don't feel like watching this team anymore. Pathetic.
Exactly how I feel. Wasted emotional investment. They don’t deserve “cheering them on” because they can’t reciprocate.

His response was to you saying "even if they win", genius, which clearly they didn't. So what's your point?
That I’m a genius.

I can point it out for you. I don’t mind hand holding. It’s later in the evening so it’s understandable.

My point was the future. Regardless of result we have problems.

The responders reply was the present. Thinking of only getting 2 points.

So when they got 1 point…..his point didn’t materialize and mine continued to soar even higher.

The Kings are at a severe disadvantage when games go past 60 minutes because OT and the shootout expose the coach more than 5 on 5. Why are Kopi and Doughty out there to start OT every f***ing time? Especially tonight... after Drew had played almost all of the 3rd period. He and Kopi had nothing left in OT. I am beginning to wonder if Kopi will ever score again. He just isn't right. But there he was in OT...

And the very predictable shootout... 12... 9... and don't bother with the next guy cuz it's already over.

It's sad when a team has to win despite the coaching...

From a scoring standpoint, which right now they can’t throw a pea in the ocean (thanks Chick). Only Moore, Byfield and Doughty seem to get it. This is not all about PLD, Fiala had a great game but nothing to show for it, where is Danault this year. Grundstrom looked like he was playing in a beer league with Nyssa. And again with Kopi over and over shoot the puck and stop trying to make impossible plays

In some perverse way, I'm almost happy.

I was supposed to be at this game, but I missed it (God-related*).

Then I couldn't even watch the game on TV (God-related*).

Then I couldn't even listen to it on the radio (greed-related).

But I'm almost happy I missed this one.

So Thank you God! And you greedy bastards that won't even let fans listen to the game FREE on a transistor radio.

*before I get attacked , this was weather-related, not God-related...but it sounded better if I said it was God, cuz I think God is unhappy with the LA Kings. Maybe it's the name?

In some perverse way, I'm almost happy.

I was supposed to be at this game, but I missed it (God-related*).

Then I couldn't even watch the game on TV (God-related*).

Then I couldn't even listen to it on the radio (greed-related).

But I'm almost happy I missed this one.

So Thank you God! And you greedy bastards that won't even let fans listen to the game FREE on a transistor radio.

*before I get attacked , this was weather-related, not God-related...but it sounded better if I said it was God, cuz I think God is unhappy with the LA Kings. Maybe it's the name?
You are the fortunate Kings fan tonight

Reactions: RoS
The Kings are at a severe disadvantage when games go past 60 minutes because OT and the shootout expose the coach more than 5 on 5. Why are Kopi and Doughty out there to start OT every f***ing time? Especially tonight... after Drew had played almost all of the 3rd period. He and Kopi had nothing left in OT. I am beginning to wonder if Kopi will ever score again. He just isn't right. But there he was in OT...

And the very predictable shootout... 12... 9... and don't bother with the next guy cuz it's already over.

It's sad when a team has to win despite the coaching...
We need a coach who doesn't have such reverence for DD and Kopi and awards ice time on merit.
They are the Golden Ones who have won exactly what in a decade?

If anyone wants to setup a group counseling kings event out there in SoCal I’d be willing to fly out for some mental relief.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom