The other teams thread

Anyone see the Bruins/Panthers game or highlights from tonight? I would gladly trade any TWO Kings players or prospects for Matthew Tkachuk, and the same goes for Brad Marchand. Yep, that includes kopitar, Doughty, Byfield, Clarke etc. Even elite scoring talent Pastrnak comes off the bench in junk time at the end of the game to slug it out with Tkachuk. What a bunch of absolute f***ing gamers. We’ve got a bunch of little lambs..
150 penalty minutes no biggie
Whole 3 Rd period was fighting

Anyone see the Bruins/Panthers game or highlights from tonight? I would gladly trade any TWO Kings players or prospects for Matthew Tkachuk, and the same goes for Brad Marchand. Yep, that includes kopitar, Doughty, Byfield, Clarke etc. Even elite scoring talent Pastrnak comes off the bench in junk time at the end of the game to slug it out with Tkachuk. What a bunch of absolute f***ing gamers. We’ve got a bunch of little lambs..

heart, charachter whatever you wanna call it. Kings lack it

Oilers don’t have enough depth to get past the Canucks if Draisaitl is out.
It also helps that the Oilers had one power play. The refs said they would crack down on diving and cheap shots. Imagine if the Oilers only had one power play in each of our games.

Vancouver won the fifth match in a row Finished above Edmonton. But the favorite is Oilers.I am confused 🤔

2 Things....

#1) Vancouver played the Oilers 3 times early in the season when the Oilers were horrible. At the end of the season they played the Oilers when McDavid was out with injury.

#2) This was one game.

I hope they can keep it up though.

Reading the Canucks boards and hearing the ridiculous 1-3-1 “controversy” unearthed so much latent Canucks hate for me that I thought was gone. And yet, I cheered hard enough to set my dog off when they scored that fifth goal.

Also Kings suck. VAN’s goalie played worse than Talbot but as a team they limited EDM’s shots to around 20. Canucks managed those 3 goals in 5 minutes because they drove to the net and made Skinner uncomfortable. He can’t keep up with too much business around his net. Canucks played aggressive. They played how it takes to beat the Oilers, even though they lost the special teams game too.

With Demko I’d feel real good about their chances. Still giving EDM the edge because of his injury, but this is a good start for sure. Though Draisaitl got hurt last night too. Came back and played but was laboring. Will watch that.

Back
Top Bottom