Booze The recommend-a-beer thread

Do NOT recommend...but that's just me.

D0CBe6T.jpg

Enjoyed Proper Dose by Horus Aged Ales over the Holiday, a 13.9% coffee stout. Near perfection!

Anyone find some good brewery delivery deals? Ladyface has one but I'm out of range :cbgb:

Not sure. I'm in the SFV so I think MacLeod and 818 are doing delivery. I think Ladyface is doing just the Conejo Valley. On the westside I think El Segundo is doing deliveries. Not sure about Smog, Modern Times, etc. I believe Firestone and Sierra Nevada are shipping. Actually, I think KRBC is shipping as well.

Not sure. I'm in the SFV so I think MacLeod and 818 are doing delivery. I think Ladyface is doing just the Conejo Valley. On the westside I think El Segundo is doing deliveries. Not sure about Smog, Modern Times, etc. I believe Firestone and Sierra Nevada are shipping. Actually, I think KRBC is shipping as well.

We are neighbors. I'm in chatsworth. I looked into ladyface, smog city and 5 threads just because I prefer them over hand brewed and 8one8 but they dont deliver to me. I ended up walking across the street to my local bottle shop... tough life right? Picked up a 4 pack of Fremont brewing Head full of dynamite ne style ipa which turned out to be a good decision. Also picked up a great divide yeti smores stout.

Last edited:
I now order for pickup from BevMo. Makes it easy. Just got a Variety 12pack of Alaskan Beers.

We are neighbors. I'm in chatsworth. I looked into ladyface, smog city and 5 threads just because I prefer them over hand brewed and 8one8 but they dont deliver to me. I ended up walking across the street to my local bottle shop... tough life right? Picked up a 4 pack of Fremont brewing Head full of dynamite ne style ipa which turned out to be a good decision. Also picked up a great divide yeti smores stout.

I'm in Valley Village. Used to work in Chatsworth. I miss being down the street from the Northridge Total Wine. I used to hang my hat at Crazy Harry's in Reseda off of Saticoy. I think they are doing growler fills. Never been to Enegren. You try them?

I'm in Valley Village. Used to work in Chatsworth. I miss being down the street from the Northridge Total Wine. I used to hang my hat at Crazy Harry's in Reseda off of Saticoy. I think they are doing growler fills. Never been to Enegren. You try them?

That's one I never got around too. Must be nice being that close to Mcleods.

I used to live on Wilkinson/Moorpark. Have you heard about Four'n 20?

I used to live on Wilkinson/Moorpark. Have you heard about Four'n 20?

Four'n 20 the small restaurant chain? I heard one of their locations closed but I think the one down the street (Laurel Cyn, south of Riverside) is still going. I could be wrong, though.

Good Mexican Lager from Topa Topa
Excellent for micheladas

Dos Topas
Topa Topa Brewing Company

Lager - Pale

Been a minute since I've posted here, and this is only beer related and not about a specific beer. The Surf n Suds beer festivals will be returning this year. I will be pouring at both the Ventura and Carpenteria events. So if you've ever wondered who the heck I am, you should buy a ticket to either event and come see me at the Central Coast Brewing booth. There are a LOT of great breweries pouring at both event. Link to both events with details >>>> https://www.surfbeerfest.com

Community Beer Co from Dallas, TX is really firing on all cylinders from IPA's to Barrel Aged Stouts. Turning Point from Bedford, TX is also cranking out some amazing stuff. Didn't realize how much I love these Texas beers until visiting CA again recently and not being as impressed with the so cal hoppy IPA's i grew up to love. They're still great but IMHO Texas is dominating right now with craft beer.

Community Beer Co from Dallas, TX is really firing on all cylinders from IPA's to Barrel Aged Stouts. Turning Point from Bedford, TX is also cranking out some amazing stuff. Didn't realize how much I love these Texas beers until visiting CA again recently and not being as impressed with the so cal hoppy IPA's i grew up to love. They're still great but IMHO Texas is dominating right now with craft beer.
Az!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!

or should I say

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom