Where to get the jerseys numbered and lettered properly?

Are you referring to the Indonesia jerseys? I just bought an 'AUTHENTIC' from the TEAM LA store over the weekend sale....it says made in Indo. Should I be concerned?

It seems "Authentic" no longer means what it used to. The ones they sell in the stores are now made in Indonesia. Still a good jersey, but not the same quality as what the players wear on the ice.

It seems "Authentic" no longer means what it used to. The ones they sell in the stores are now made in Indonesia. Still a good jersey, but not the same quality as what the players wear on the ice.

My buddy bought a Carter jersey from the Team store a few months ago....he claims it's one of the ones made in CAN. So, is he full of it?

Authentic Jerseys are the same EDGE material as the replicas. The players wear EDGE 2.0 which is mostly Air Knit Material like the older CCM jersey sets.

NOT staples! for the love of all that is unholy, please don't get heat pressed on letters and numbers. How tacky looking. ;)

Has anyone tried EPS (Exclusive Pro Sports) for current Reebok jerseys?

Exclusive Pro Sports is one of the best in the business, their track record speaks for itself! I had my BK jersey lettered and number by them, top notch, to exact team specs!

there's an office tucked into the very back. it looks almost like you would be walking into their stock room or something, but it's not. just ask one of their sales lackeys in the front if you can't find it. they'll point you in the correct direction, that's what i did. remember, they're only open M-F, 9a-5p.

Muchas gracias.

NOT staples! for the love of all that is unholy, please don't get heat pressed on letters and numbers. How tacky looking. ;)

It's not like this
pennington.jpg

They do them like this.
41vlZHZGv5L._SY300_.jpg

Is this them?
Exclusive Pro Sports - Authentic Customized Team Jerseys
If not link please.

It's not like this
pennington.jpg

They do them like this.
41vlZHZGv5L._SY300_.jpg

Is this them?
Exclusive Pro Sports - Authentic Customized Team Jerseys
If not link please.

I've just been in communication with EPS myself. Very quick response, I must say. I am leaning heavily towards going there, but depends on lead time (waiting on that answer). Bobcat is within driving distance, so that may be the deciding factor for me, but we'll see. I did, however, ask EPS and they do it exactly to team specs. So you will get individually sewn-on letters and numbers.

They also will strip existing letters/numbers and replace them. Thinking about doing it with my Doughty jersey, which came customized as a nameplate.

I've been learning a lot from EPS. Talking to a Joshua Kliebe there via email, and the longest its taken him to reply to anything has been 36 minutes (!!). Very, very impressed so far. I've learned from him that coolhockey.com (where I got my Doughty jersey) typically uses heavy (and awful) adhesive under the nameplate, so stripping my Doughty jersey and re-lettering it to team specs is probably out. I will definitely be sending him my new blank one for customization shortly - $55 for that, $6.50 for sewing on the SC Champs patch and $13.95 for return shipping (insured). Not too bad - pretty much in line with everyone else on the net and elsewhere. But the customer service so far...off the charts. The kind of thing that restores your faith in humanity a little bit.

I just dropped my jersey off at monkey sports irvine, it was 50 dollars to get my new gaborik jersey done hand sewn, takes 2-3 weeks for it to get back but it was cheaper then other options i looked at

I just dropped my jersey off at monkey sports irvine, it was 50 dollars to get my new gaborik jersey done hand sewn, takes 2-3 weeks for it to get back but it was cheaper then other options i looked at
I'd like to see the finish product once you get it back. I got a blank white today, want to put Quick on it.

I've been learning a lot from EPS. Talking to a Joshua Kliebe there via email, and the longest its taken him to reply to anything has been 36 minutes (!!). Very, very impressed so far. I've learned from him that coolhockey.com (where I got my Doughty jersey) typically uses heavy (and awful) adhesive under the nameplate, so stripping my Doughty jersey and re-lettering it to team specs is probably out. I will definitely be sending him my new blank one for customization shortly - $55 for that, $6.50 for sewing on the SC Champs patch and $13.95 for return shipping (insured). Not too bad - pretty much in line with everyone else on the net and elsewhere. But the customer service so far...off the charts. The kind of thing that restores your faith in humanity a little bit.
Joshua Kliebe personally handled my order. Initially i was concerned about the authenticity of the materials. Joshua guaranteed that their materials/tackle twill is of the highest quality, and their ability to replicate to exact team specs, is the best in the industry. My other concern was shipping a rare BK sweater to the east coast! Could he also guarantee the integrity of the jersey (white jersey) while in their possession? Joshua ensured me that the jersey was in good hands, and that he'd see to it that no soiling would occur during the alteration process. His willingness to listen to my concerns, and address them with the utmost confidence sold me.

Joshua Kliebe personally handled my order. Initially i was concerned about the authenticity of the materials. Joshua guaranteed that their materials/tackle twill is of the highest quality, and their ability to replicate to exact team specs, is the best in the industry. My other concern was shipping a rare BK sweater to the east coast! Could he also guarantee the integrity of the jersey (white jersey) while in their possession? Joshua ensured me that the jersey was in good hands, and that he'd see to it that no soiling would occur during the alteration process. His willingness to listen to my concerns, and address them with the utmost confidence sold me.

Yep - I think the deal is sealed for me. I'll be processing my order and shipping my sweater off to him soon. I just have to fully commit to whose name.number I'm going with, LOL.

And then I need to find a good, reliable source for the Canadian-made authentic sweaters. I lucked out through River City Sports on this one, but they are getting very hard to find...

gonna have EPS sew on a 2012 finals patch and captains letter to my Brown away jersey.

I've heard some of those patches have plastic attached, does anyone know if I need to remove this before shipping to EPS?

gonna have EPS sew on a 2012 finals patch and captains letter to my Brown away jersey.

I've heard some of those patches have plastic attached, does anyone know if I need to remove this before shipping to EPS?

More than likely, yes. I looked at my patches, and I don't see this hard plastic backing, so I'm not sure if I got lucky or what. But, best bet is to e-mail them over at EPS - Joshua Kliebe is likely the one who will answer, and from my experience, you will not wait long for a professional answer.

So far, I have gotten NO response from Bobcat Athletic, and the prices at Hockey Monkey are $49.95 for Name and Numbers, and $6.95 for a C or A. I am guessing around the same price for the Stanley Cup Finals patch except they don't have any so I'd have to supply that and they will sew it on.

Dicks in Tustin, the entire thing is $99 (minus the finals patch). Thats a BIG price difference. I am hoping Monkey does a good job for the people here because I will be heading there soon.

It appears EPS charges $55 for name and number which is a great price but you have to add shipping in both directions.

Anyone get theirs done at Hockey Monkey and want to share their experiences?

Back
Top Bottom