Where to get the jerseys numbered and lettered properly?

I sent my brother's jersey to get personalized at HockeyMonkey. I expected good work and was still blown away. The 2012 Final patch was where it needed to be. Great price too !

I think they used the wrong A for my throwback Kopi but I think it looks better so I'm happy.

Now I'm just expecting my Gretzky BK and Martinez 2013 Stadium Series jerseys to come back from that spot in IL that was recommended in this thread. I am so excited ! Only a couple more weeks. I might even get the poncho personalized if I make a few more bucks. Hahaha.

Received a Reebok Forum Gold Premier jersey and want to customize it. I live in Ventura Co. Suggestions welcomed as to hand sewn, ironed, Staples kiosk etc. Was hoping to have it done by the next Legends game in February. 47 year Die Hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
For reference this is my 2012 game used jersey from game 5 of the finals. The patch is not sewn on it's glued.

Just received my BK and 2013 Stadium Series jerseys from Exclusive Pro Sports. Wow !!! They cleaned up a botched lettering job on the BK. Everything looks amazing. Worth every cent I paid. It took a little longer but wow... I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I will send them my Wild Wing jersey and get that done.

Just a heads up for anyone with a Legends jersey. The LA Team Store does not carry the letters or numbers for these so they ship out your sweater. 4-6 weeks for p/u.

Anyone know where I can get a heat transfer number done in the valley? This is going to be on a beer league jersey, so as long as they do a half decent job, I really don't care if it is perfect or not.

Anyone know where I can get a heat transfer number done in the valley? This is going to be on a beer league jersey, so as long as they do a half decent job, I really don't care if it is perfect or not.

Discount Hockey on DeSoto & Victory. It's like $7, I think. And if the right person is there, you can get it done while you wait.

Back
Top Bottom