WTS: Alpo eating turd squirtles - VAN 3/25

Those 2010s Canucks teams had a crazy passionate fanbase. Extremely loud and annoying and they would pack Staples on par with Detroit and the Rangers. That’s part of what made 2012 so satisfying.
I remember at every home game in 2012, my buddy and I would go down during warm-ups and heckle the Nucks. My favorite was telling Henrik that his brother was ugly, or asking O'Brien if he was jonesing for a pre-game drink... O'Brien actually reacted, So satisfying!

Best one yet. Can’t decide if Vancouver or Edmonton has the more insufferable fanbase. It’s impressive that it only took Vancouver one good season for them to climb up the ranks again.
The Habs, hands down.

There are no more delusional fans in all of sport. Even Man United fans have been humbled by year after year of disappointment - but Canadiens fans do not live in reality.

Oilers fans are the San Francisco 49er fans of the NHL, living off past glory and consistent top-level teams that they are sure are going to break the 30+ year (or nearly 30 year) drought of a championship while regularly citing back to their past championships. Add to this barely or failing to acknowledge their rivals have won championships in the meantime make their tears even sweeter. However I'm going Canucks fans - delusional goofballs with a massive, empty trophy case. All they really have are fantastically ugly retro uniforms, near misses in '94 and '11, and memories of the Sedin twins, which also includes the time Dustin Brown crushed the soul out of their entire fan base by crushing one of them. Plus add the riot, which will always put them over the top for me. 1A/1B, but Vancouver you take the crown. (I know there's room in that trophy case if we send them a personalized trophy.)

Great explanation for what makes Canucks fans the worst ever.

Oilers fans are the San Francisco 49er fans of the NHL, living off past glory and consistent top-level teams that they are sure are going to break the 30+ year (or nearly 30 year) drought of a championship while regularly citing back to their past championships. Add to this barely or failing to acknowledge their rivals have won championships in the meantime make their tears even sweeter. However I'm going Canucks fans - delusional goofballs with a massive, empty trophy case. All they really have are fantastically ugly retro uniforms, near misses in '94 and '11, and memories of the Sedin twins, which also includes the time Dustin Brown crushed the soul out of their entire fan base by crushing one of them. Plus add the riot, which will always put them over the top for me. 1A/1B, but Vancouver you take the crown. (I know there's room in that trophy case if we send them a personalized trophy.)
This is beautiful and should be on a plaque outside both Edmonton and Vancouver's arenas :)

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom