All Things:HBO/CINEMAX

Finally got to watch this. What an amazing documentary. The Wrestlemania 3 accounting was amazing. I have great memories of that match. Sadly his ending was well shown. What a great man ...

andre-the-giant-eac.jpg

https://www.theverge.com/2020/12/3/...lease-matrix-godzilla-suicide-squad-space-jam

The movies Warner Bros. is planning to release include: The Little Things, Judas and the Black Messiah, Tom & Jerry, Godzilla vs. Kong, Mortal Kombat, Those Who Wish Me Dead, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It, In The Heights, Space Jam: A New Legacy, The Suicide Squad, Reminiscence, Malignant, Dune, The Many Saints of Newark, King Richard, Cry Macho and Matrix 4. All films will be released in 4K Ultra HD and HDR.

:woot:

It's a Sin

[So, preface I know this is mostly not anyone who currently posts "jam" but maybe your girlfriend or wife (female co-worker, gay buddy) would like the suggestion and give you kudos for being cultured and thinking of them. Ya big sweetheart. ]

It's an Aids story set in 1981 England, now yes I've probably seen most Aids movies because of the human rights struggle, love and eventual heartache; all have similar plot points so I feel I can type this with confidence: This is a story I have never seen. Which makes it watch-worthy.

Five different people who move to London (for their various reasons) "the big city" and navigate life, love and bad information during the genesis of the global crisis. How is this different? There is no lovers component (yes there is a ton of sex scenes) but no couple you have to root for knowing the eventual tragedy is just a scene away. It's just a bunch of guys (and one girl) living in the same house enjoying the freedom that comes with being in their early twenties. They all are trying to keep themselves employed with the stigma (or in the closet), parental views and finding their own way. Until their world starts getting smaller and how each copes differently.

What blows me away is that these guys are dying at 23 in government ordered locked rooms alone. Oof. Too, too much.

Every character has such depth, focus and heart that rings true regardless whether you can relate or not; hence the recommendation. No shade but it is probably because it's made by those damn Brits. =) Obligatory mention: NPK is of course an elder and nails it.
Its-a-Sin-Channel-4-poster.jpg

I'm seriously late to the party, but if you haven't seen GOMORRAH, you're seriously missing out. If you saw the latest season of Fargo, Salvatore Esposito was the most riveting, menacing presence in the series. He plays one of the main characters here and he is just as magnetic.

It's a Sin

[So, preface I know this is mostly not anyone who currently posts "jam" but maybe your girlfriend or wife (female co-worker, gay buddy) would like the suggestion and give you kudos for being cultured and thinking of them. Ya big sweetheart. ]

It's an Aids story set in 1981 England, now yes I've probably seen most Aids movies because of the human rights struggle, love and eventual heartache; all have similar plot points so I feel I can type this with confidence: This is a story I have never seen. Which makes it watch-worthy.

Five different people who move to London (for their various reasons) "the big city" and navigate life, love and bad information during the genesis of the global crisis. How is this different? There is no lovers component (yes there is a ton of sex scenes) but no couple you have to root for knowing the eventual tragedy is just a scene away. It's just a bunch of guys (and one girl) living in the same house enjoying the freedom that comes with being in their early twenties. They all are trying to keep themselves employed with the stigma (or in the closet), parental views and finding their own way. Until their world starts getting smaller and how each copes differently.

What blows me away is that these guys are dying at 23 in government ordered locked rooms alone. Oof. Too, too much.

Every character has such depth, focus and heart that rings true regardless whether you can relate or not; hence the recommendation. No shade but it is probably because it's made by those damn Brits. =) Obligatory mention: NPK is of course an elder and nails it.
Its-a-Sin-Channel-4-poster.jpg

I just watched the 1st episode of Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty. It's really good. A lot of times I'm doing other things while I'm watching TV. But I had to stop what I was ding because I was too into watching this show.

So I read the NYT review this weekend and it peaked my interest. Dolphin, or friends of the dolphin can you give me a little clarity? I a currently "super-triggered" my anything religious, will this push me past my limit?

Also the description reads like an old Twilight Zone episode.
sddefault.jpg

[perfect, i just googled the episode and it's called "the lonely"; feck all Rod, you're amazing.]

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom