All Things:NETFLIX

SENSE8 Casting and Plot Revealed

Here?s how Straczynski explained the plot:
?The series follows eight characters around the world who, in the aftermath of a tragic death, find themselves linked to each other mentally and emotionally. They can not only see and talk to each other as though they were in the same place, they have access to each other?s deepest secrets. Not only must they figure out what happened and why and what it means for the future of humanity, they must do so while being hunted by an organization out to capture, kill or vivisect them.?

Read more at SENSE8 Casting and Plot Revealed

July 1, 2014

12 Angry Men

American Ninja (1985)

Ararat

Bad Santa

Basic Instinct

Best Defense (1984)

Blue Chips

Body Of Evidence

Boyz In The Hood

Can't Buy Me Love

Cheech & Chong's Up In Smoke

City Of God

Crimson Tide

Croupier

Dead Man Walking

Don't Look Now (1973)

Eight Men Out

Fever Pitch (1997)

From Here To Eternity

Gandhi (1982)

Halloween Resurrection

Jersey Girl

Legends Of The Fall

Madeline (1998)

Mean Girls

Patton (1970)

People I Know

Phantoms

Philadelphia

Primal Fear

Star Trek VI The Undiscovered Country

Star Trek I The Motion Picture

Sugar Hill

The Babysitter

The Dark Half

The Hunt For Red October

The Inn Of The Sixth Happiness (1958)

The Karate Kid (1984)

The Karate Kid II (1986)

The Keys Of The Kingdom

The Parent Trap (1998)

Venus

Waling Tall Part II

June 30, 2014

My Girl

My Girl 2

Awww yeaaaaah. Hemlock Grove season two is out in July too. Weird show.

A reminder if it has already been posted (probably): Season 4 of "The Killing" will be premiering on Netflix on August 1.

A reminder if it has already been posted (probably): Season 4 of "The Killing" will be premiering on Netflix on August 1.

Haven't yet...good on yez santi. But you forgot to mention, ALL THREE seasons, including the FANTASTIC season 3 are also available for your viewing pleasure.

Anyone know where I can get a Netflix gift card? Netflix stopped selling them on their website for some reason and I am unable to find them in the few stores that sells gift cards. It is stupid that Netflix took them off their website for whatever reason.

Comes out on Friday (July 11th) on Netflix. Looks interesting.

Anyone know where I can get a Netflix gift card? Netflix stopped selling them on their website for some reason and I am unable to find them in the few stores that sells gift cards. It is stupid that Netflix took them off their website for whatever reason.
ebay

I looked there but all the ones I saw appeared to be scams. Buy a card for a low price which is cool. Find out that they bought the card with a stolen credit card and they cancel the Netflix card. They would get cash refund back from Netflix. I don't trust Ebay in this case.

I looked there but all the ones I saw appeared to be scams. Buy a card for a low price which is cool. Find out that they bought the card with a stolen credit card and they cancel the Netflix card. They would get cash refund back from Netflix. I don't trust Ebay in this case.
Just buy from a reputable seller and you'll be fine. Even in the unlikely event you have a problem, ebay almost always sides with the buyer so you would get your money back that way. I bought one on ebay before with no issues.

Just buy from a reputable seller and you'll be fine. Even in the unlikely event you have a problem, ebay almost always sides with the buyer so you would get your money back that way. I bought one on ebay before with no issues.

I have been searching eBay for the last few weeks and there have only been a couple of gift cards being sold by the same person who joined within the last month. I just thought of something. I'll just add my credit card to my parents account and pay that way since Netflix doesn't want to sell gift cards.

I have been searching eBay for the last few weeks and there have only been a couple of gift cards being sold by the same person who joined within the last month. I just thought of something. I'll just add my credit card to my parents account and pay that way since Netflix doesn't want to sell gift cards.
Apparently Netflix stopped selling gift codes in February, which is why there aren't any on ebay now. Very weird.

The Master and Reign Over Me are two fantastic movies added, along with season three of Hell on Wheels.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom