All Things:NETFLIX

Bloodline Teaser Trailer; Netflix's Original Series Stars Kyle Chandler

Netflix has released a teaser trailer for their upcoming original series Bloodline. Per the logline, “Set in the Florida Keys, Bloodline centers on a close-knit family of four adult siblings whose secrets and scars are revealed when their black sheep brother returns home.” That’s a solid premise, but it becomes a must-see when you have a cast that includes Kyle Chandler, Ben Mendelsohn, Linda Cardellini, Sam Shepard, and Sissy Spacek. This teaser trailer is incredibly brief, but it immediately conveys the show’s presumably dark and brooding tone.
Read more at Bloodline Teaser Trailer; Netflix's Original Series Stars Kyle Chandler

Anybody using a VPN connection/tunnel to watch another country's Netflix? A friend on Facebook mentioned doing it and I'm thinking I might do it too, but I'm wondering if it's worth the bother.

Thoughts?

Looks a little stage-y, cheapish, but, on the plus side...NEKKID swordfighting. Still do not understand how every civilization(according to tv) spoke with an English accent, but whatever.

Anybody using a VPN connection/tunnel to watch another country's Netflix? A friend on Facebook mentioned doing it and I'm thinking I might do it too, but I'm wondering if it's worth the bother.

Thoughts?

Do it. They get better movies elsewhere.

Thoughts?
Why don't you just use the Hola extension for Chrome?

Because I don't watch Netflix on a computer. :)
Ah. Well, for those times you want to watch something not on US Netflix, why not just use Hola and plug your computer into the TV? Assuming you have an HDMI out on the PC and an HDMI in on the TV, it is really simple. Simpler than setting up a VPN on your device, I would imagine.

Ah. Well, for those times you want to watch something not on US Netflix, why not just use Hola and plug your computer into the TV? Assuming you have an HDMI out on the PC and an HDMI in on the TV, it is really simple. Simpler than setting up a VPN on your device, I would imagine.

For some reason, I had not thought of that.

Definitely have to give it a try, though. Thanks.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom