All Things:SHOWTIME

Carrie Matheson is still cuckoo bananas.

Ya know...

I actually watched 2 episodes last night. REALLLLLLLLY enjoyed. But, just like the last time I got started watching this season, there was another Carrie STOP sign. The first time it was almost killing her kid. That scene and the way it played...turned me off the show a bit. So I took a break. Started watching again and STOP...Carrie beds young PI(I keep waiting for him to say Richard Parker). OK, that made zero sense. AND if I were a woman I would be terribly offended that that is the one card that Carrie, cukoo yes, but still very good at her job, chose to play. It's funny that Quinn is being evaluated for honest and understandable mental reactions and Carrie is a field operator. It's a big suspension of disbelief. It's a terribly well plotted and suspenseful show, but at the center of it is a woman who is clearly cheshire cat MAD and she is given more power. The only way I can get past it is to say to myself...well, it is a GOVERNMENT agency.

Ya know...

I actually watched 2 episodes last night. REALLLLLLLLY enjoyed. But, just like the last time I got started watching this season, there was another Carrie STOP sign. The first time it was almost killing her kid. That scene and the way it played...turned me off the show a bit. So I took a break. Started watching again and STOP...Carrie beds young PI(I keep waiting for him to say Richard Parker). OK, that made zero sense. AND if I were a woman I would be terribly offended that that is the one card that Carrie, cukoo yes, but still very good at her job, chose to play. It's funny that Quinn is being evaluated for honest and understandable mental reactions and Carrie is a field operator. It's a big suspension of disbelief. It's a terribly well plotted and suspenseful show, but at the center of it is a woman who is clearly cheshire cat MAD and she is given more power. The only way I can get past it is to say to myself...well, it is a GOVERNMENT agency.

I really enjoy the show for the most part, and I love that Carrie is most definitely NOT a hero, but her character has made some ridiculous decisions so far this season. Almost killing her baby was ****ing terrifying and I HATE that she felt she had to sleep with Aayan to recruit him. Because she was on a time crunch? Come on. It's really insulting that sex was apparently all she had to offer. Ugh. I love that Quinn tore into her about it, as well. We need more Quinn. He's the ****ing voice of reason, apparently.

This season started out soooooooo well, but I feel like it's starting to come off the rails a little bit. I guess we'll see!

First PENNY DREADFUL Season 2 Image Featuring Eva Green and Josh Hartnett; Vanessa and Ethan to Form a ?Deeper Bond? This Season
Read more at http://collider.com/penny-dreadful-season-2-image/#CQzTAHfCIWw8lUVF.99

Man, I got so STOP signed** by Hartnett's man kiss that I have not yet watched the back four episodes. Gonna have to rectify that.

**just because I didn't expect it.

I don't even remember what happened at the end of the season. I just remember it was awesome and I want the show back ASAP, but also that Dorian Gray needs to be recast because that actor sucks and I can't deal with the hair.

So yesterday was tv catch up/dvr cleaning day...

Homeland. Wow. Welcome back. So tense. I have issues with Claire Danes becoming Mallory Archer and seducing her way through everything, but there is no denying how well written the rest of the show is. Quinn is the moral center now so that provides an anchor for all the really dirty **** going on around him. Odd that Farah disappeared for a few shows after featuring pretty prominently, but Saul's capture, recapture, rescue and...whatever, were horribly nerve wracking. Brave move having Brody make a cameo...but that and Carrie's 'trip' were also deftly handled. The main Pakistani female shot caller is a little twirling mustache-y, but I can forgive that. Just as I hoped, the hard reboot has really benifitted this show. Can't wait for Sunday night.

How great has Homeland been? I'm still a ball of nerves after last night's episode.

praying for Quinn <3

Last nights episode of Homeland was pretty awesome. There were times this season I was losing interest, but the last 2 episodes have been badass.. Now Quinn has left the reservation, and the Pakistanis have an interesting dynamic going as well.

Finally watched Homeland finale'. After all the whiteknuckle tension of, what, the 6 episodes prior...it may have seemed like a letdown. But, it wasn't. Lots of dominos getting moved for next season...and that's just fine.

Back