[Alleged] Dastardly Deeds Thread

I was thinking All Things:police Blotter, but your suggestion works...should put alleged in the title though because you know some poor schmoe is going to get painted with the same brush by a disgruntled party sooner or later.

‘Mad Men’ Creator Matthew Weiner Has Been Accused Of Sexual Harassment By His Former Assistant, Writer Kater Gordon
http://uproxx.com/tv/matthew-weiner-sexual-harassment-mad-men-staff-writer/

And the hits just keep on coming...

oof.

If there is a vote, sex offender is super depressing as a title & most of us are here for funsies. So, yeah...=(

I was thinking All Things:police Blotter, but your suggestion works...should put alleged in the title though because you know some poor schmoe is going to get painted with the same brush by a disgruntled party sooner or later.

‘Mad Men’ Creator Matthew Weiner Has Been Accused Of Sexual Harassment By His Former Assistant, Writer Kater Gordon
http://uproxx.com/tv/matthew-weiner-sexual-harassment-mad-men-staff-writer/

And the hits just keep on coming...

oof.

If there is a vote, sex offender is super depressing as a title & most of us are here for funsies. So, yeah...=(
There. A brand new, shiny title which shall shield us from the nasty and brutish headlines out in the real world. Allegedly.

There. A brand new, shiny title which shall shield us from the nasty and brutish headlines out in the real world. Allegedly.

Awe. Thanks for accommodating the sensitive, Claws.

Whew! With the new title in place I'll just picture some cartoon villain twisting his mustache and tying women to train tracks for spurning his advances instead of the misadventures of the rouge peen.

Awe. Thanks for accommodating the sensitive, Claws.

Whew! With the new title in place I'll just picture some cartoon villain twisting his mustache and tying women to train tracks for spurning his advances instead of the misadventures of the rouge peen.
I gotchu, fam! I'm one sensitive motherf**** myself. Although I gotta say, The Alleged Misadventures of the Rogue Peen would have been a much better title. Has a very Saturday morning serial vibe.

The stories about Louis C.K. are no longer "alleged." He confirmed that they are true. Maybe there's hope for him yet.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/10/louis-c-k-statement/

He kept repeating how his victims admired him, admitting that he abused his power while making sure everyone completely understands that he was so very much admired. Ugh. He also states that he always asked permission. Asking if it's okay while already pulling it out in front of a completely shocked person who can't possibly process what's happening fast enough to stop it? That's an absolutely pathetic excuse and is a psychological trick he was using on himself and his victims to justify his behavior. I've read worse stories than currently being reported where he (allegedly) blocked the door so the person couldn't leave without trying to physically force him out of the way. These stories have been around for years, and he has many complicit friends and colleagues who turned a blind eye because there was money to be made. So much ugh.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back