Arvidsson (lower body) out week to week.

Day-to-day would have been more welcome news. This news rules out a minor injury.

Seems that week-to-week this year has too often turned into LTIR.

Hoping for best possible news tomorrow. Or will the Kucherov LTIR plan need to be implemented?

Hope they don't have to shut Arvy down again. Guy really deserves a break and the team needs his presence on the ice.

Sounds like he did
Yelling Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

Is there anyone else that can come in from the Reign and play or do they have to go with JAD? I like JAD, however he has played, the Kings need a spark.

Wow, talk about bad luck, especially going in to your UFA year.

If I am Blake, I offer him a 1 year "prove yourself" contract

Wow, talk about bad luck, especially going in to your UFA year.

If I am Blake, I offer him a 1 year "prove yourself" contract

Arvy plays hard but he is injury plagued which is obvious but I don't know if it falls under prove yourself grounds.

My guess is all the back rehab and weakness led to lower body/groin instability hence what we saw - just a symptom of his back being out for so long. I'd think it would have been safer for his career had he not played at all this year but hey I'm not a sports doctor, or any type of doctor.

groin, ouch. He will need a lot of deep tissue massages; I would do shockwave on that area.

Last edited:
I just hope the injury is not related to the back surgery he had early in the season.

Groin injuries can be recurring and are susceptible to re-injury.

Hoping for the best. 🤞

Last edited:
Back