***Boston Bruins vs. LA Kings GDT 10/21/23 7:30pm on BSW***

I'm still wondering what the hell happened to our power play (I know the answer) but I am not entirely sure I like the looks of PLDubois as a "plug and play" into that unit. Maybe time will help. I will say watching the Kings we have a very hard time with planting a big body in front of the goaltender, especially on the power play, and we have plenty of big bodies (55, 80, etc.) who can do exactly that. That reason alone is why our PP sucks, and Jim kept mentioning the "high tip" - well you can't do that if the center of the ice is empty, which on our PP it seems to be 5 guys as far from the slot as possible.

I would also like to see Fiala shoot the puck. He has passed up way too many opportunities. The only positive besides Laffy, is that it is early in the season.

I would put Laf on the first unit open up a shooting threat from the left side. Pretending like nothing has changed this year is a huge mistake.

I would also like to see Fiala shoot the puck. He has passed up way too many opportunities. The only positive besides Laffy, is that it is early in the season.

Fiala is a very interesting player. Makes insane passes that nobody is ever ready to receive. He hardly ever shoots. I wonder if 1/2 those passes should just be shots.

Fiala is a very interesting player. Makes insane passes that nobody is ever ready to receive. He hardly ever shoots. I wonder if 1/2 those passes should just be shots.
I've wondered since he joined us if he should be playing center.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom