***Calgary Flames vs. LA Kings GDT 12/22/22 7:30pm on BSW***

That was a big divisional victory. 4 in a row for Christmas! Thank you, Kings!

The Copley effect is real. He just exudes calmness and stability. Everything the D corp as whole has needed.

While I really don't like giving up a 2 goal lead, I do like the spunk that this team has to get a W after playing poorly at the end of the 3rd

Yes everyone has games in hand but if you continue to get points out of every opportunity it doesn’t matter. Two points tomorrow boys. This team just doesn’t give up. Only Seattle has an actual advantage and has not had a slump yet, they have a grind ahead of them.

Last edited:
The Copley effect is real. He just exudes calmness and stability. Everything the D corp as whole has needed.

No way Cal wins that game, especially that sequence in OT right before Kempe carried the puck out for the game winner. Not sure Quick does either. Wherever this goes yes it’s affecting the D right now and allowing them to find their legs. Also for the team as a whole to play with some added patience.

Well, one more before Christmas but I like this team's effort.

Who knows what’s gonna happen at the college rink playing a bad team? They should in theory make it 5, but it’s the Kings after all.

Who knows what’s gonna happen at the college rink playing a bad team? They should in theory make it 5, but it’s the Kings after all.

Yep and any team can get goalied by Vejmelka so here’s hoping the Kings’ talent wins out.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back