***Carolina Hurricanes vs. LA Kings GDT 10/14/23 7:30pm on BSW***

Better than I expected in the ot. They've been practicing that, clearly

Good point. Nobody can score in the shootout besides 2-3 players apparently. Nice passes into Anderson's glove.

Spence has arrived. He is so cool, calm and collected with the puck on his stick. He is absolutely a keeper and Brandt Clarke has his work cut out for him to hop him on the depth chart.
Fully agree here. Clarke is going to need to score at nearly a PPG pace in the American League like Spence has for the last couple seasons, to get a call up. Spence’s skating will serve him well in the NHL.. for Clarke, I am not so confident.

Of course, it might be Bjornfot or Englund who ends up being the fall guy, if the front office thinks Clarke is also ready for the show. But at this point, it shouldn’t be at Spence’s expense

It was ours to take at the end. We fought well but our failure to finish 3 on 3 and in the shootout is critical.

Of course nhl did not put Moore goal on the game highlight - wa there a big delay after he scored? Kept refreshing on nhl site but took forever to register. Was wondering only because young goalie in Copley - not great having delay then facing Necas. Mostly beefing because I don’t like Canes and hate hard effort to comeback by kings not rewarded

We got a point so that's good. But was it a good game or a bad game? I don't know. Overall the Kings played all right. Except for Fiala giving the puck away & allowing 2 shorthanded goals. But the goaltending was unacceptable tonight, just like with Talbot the other night. This is 1 game for each of them so far so I'm not panicking yet. But they both need to get their act together soon. Also the Kings took way too many penalties but lucky for them Carolina didn't convert on them. Other than that the Kings weren't bad. Byfield's gotten off to a great start so far & I'm really loving Laf's play. The Kings were good enough to hang with one of the top teams, except for the 1 obvious flaw.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom