***Chicago Blackhawks vs. LA Kings EARLY START GDT 3/24/22 7:00pm on ESPN+ & Hulu***

Get your earplugs ready. Same announcing crew as last game.

Get your earplugs ready. Same announcing crew as last game.

funny, last game her voice didn't bother me - unlike that first call...think it was Dallas- Amazing what an early 3 goal lead will do for your general worldview!
GKG!

That was some play by Durzi. Changed hands on his stick so he wouldn?t take a penalty.

Good things that I am seeing:

Durzi so confident with the puck, quick decisive mood below the goal line. He took a great line to defend against debrincat.
Villardi, very nice stick handles at the red line during the power play to keep it in which led to multiple chances.

funny, last game her voice didn't bother me - unlike that first call...
GKG!

The female play by play voice drives me crazy. And why does the ESPN+ camera view need to show the bottom 30 rows of the far side of the stands and the backs of the fans in first 5 rows on the near side? The actual ice area only takes up about 33% of the screen. I almost need binoculars to watch the game on my 50" big screen. Also I am sick and tired of the continual Jagermeister commercials that is played on every single commercial break. Who the hell is the guy with the tattooed face? Is he someone they think we should know?

Good things that I am seeing:

Durzi so confident with the puck, quick decisive mood below the goal line. He took a great line to defend against debrincat.
Villardi, very nice stick handles at the red line during the power play to keep it in which led to multiple chances.

Love watching Vilardi control the puck. He's awesome!

Sure looks like another dominating first period performance that ends 0-0.

This is going to be one of those games, isn't it? Where we score one goal on 8,000 shots

Did the Blackhawks get any sleep last night? Like at all? Wow, they look out of it...

Whoever said to watch on Hulu was a smart person, the audio is so much better. They both sound like they are in the same place.

This game is the opposite of the last game 10-1 shots and nothing to show for it

And there it is. Moverare getting beat by Kane there isn't a real bad play, he does that on the regular

After the sloppy turnover in the offensive zone that goal was on Anze as much as anyone else.

3 guys on Kopi? Don't they know he's basically Ned Flanders?

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back