Chychrun to LA?

Meh, it's just that time of year where the rumor comes up again.

That being said, this would be a pretty solid D moving forward:

Doughty-Chychrun
Gavrikov-Roy
Anderson-Clarke

This has been one of Russ's dreams.

If signing Roy next year is going to be difficult, it will be worse with Chykrun.
JC has another year after this, so you'd get him for a season and a half. Only helps if you are dumping a big salary like PLD (or part of his salary) though. No space for him this season.

Meh, it's just that time of year where the rumor comes up again.

That being said, this would be a pretty solid D moving forward:

Doughty-Chychrun
Gavrikov-Roy
Anderson-Clarke
Couldn’t afford to keep Roy. As long as we’re dreaming, it would have to be Gavrikov-Clarke and Anderson-Spence along with Chychrun-Doughty.

Couldn’t afford to keep Roy. As long as we’re dreaming, it would have to be Gavrikov-Clarke and Anderson-Spence along with Chychrun-Doughty.
I think you missed the part where PLD and Kaliyev went the other way. Dreamers.........

Just some more fuel for the fire, but PLD does not have trade protection until July 1, 2024.
I’ve been meaning to bring this up on a few occasions, but I was also thinking it could just be an error on capfriendly’s part. Seems strange he does NOT have an NMC the first year of that contract, but does every year thereafter.

I’d trust it more if he had an NMC for years 1-4, and then modified for years 5/6, then no protection for years 7/8

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back