***Dallas Stars vs. LA Kings GDT 1/19/23 7:30pm on BSW***

Lots of good chances on that pp, but no goal. Maybe they can get some momentum from it.

The only good line tonight is the Lizotte/Byfield/JAD line.

You just see that the kings passes are off by a couple feet, passing to players back foot instead of their sticks.

Feels like the clock just struck midnight for Cinderella. Glad Copley got another shot at the NHL but let’s be real he’s not a starting goalie for a playoff team. Blake needs to find a goalie.

Kings skaters look like they forgot everything they learned over the past couple months. We're back to the first month of hockey where they are chasing guys behind the net, fumbling pucks, and letting opposing players walk down the center of the ice.

At the post-game presser, I would like to hear Todd say, "The team was not prepared to play tonight. I take personal responsibility for the strategic decisions that resulted in this loss."

Come on, Kings.... You've come from 4-0 to beat the Stars before.... Let's do it again!! (What was that, like 20 years ago now??) Geez, I'm so old

With this group of players Todd needs to rethink the lines for the coming road trip. These combos clearly aren't working. With 4 critical forwards injured, McLellan needs to show more creativity in cobbling together a lineup.

Back