Thank you Nyssa!

Moore
Fiala
PLD
Kopitar

8:30 first
2:50 second
12:20 second

Not gonna lie, if it's another shutout at least my workload will be light.

Kopi
Kempe
Fiala
PLD

5:35 of the 1st
12:15 of the 1st
3:55 of the 2nd.
GKG!

Moore
Kempe
Lizotte
Grundstrom

4:30 of the 1st
15:30 of the 1st
3:30 of the 2nd

GO KINGS

KopiStar
Juice
Thousand Oaks
Dewey

1:09 1st
12:19 1st
15:42 2nd

Moore
Kempe
Kopitar
Byfield

4:30 of the 1st
15:00 of the 1st
3:30 of the 2nd

GKG!!!

GYBWMHGWKNDTHDZCD6HOSIACJQ.jpg

Fiala
Kempe
Kopi
Dubois

5:03 of the 1st
15:00 of the 1st
7:00 of the 2nd

Daily Faceoff probably has the lines wrong. Hopefully Kempe plays on PLD's wing tonight and we can give PL the benefit of a quality winger for a change.

Tonight we need to party like it's 2001!

For all the epic Kings games I've seen in my life, including The Miracle of Manchester, The Great One's first game, the first Cup Final played in LA, etc, etc, The Frenzy on Figueroa is still my favorite Kings game of all-time. Not only did I have great seats for that one, it was my birthday on top of it all.

I was on TV leading an impromptu parade down Figueroa after the game. I'm a big guy, but somebody actually picked me up and was carrying me around after we tied the game up in regulation.

I've been to close to 750 sporting events in my life, and I've never heard a sound like that collective roar in Staples Center when the Kings won that game.

It was freaking awesome!

Disappointed Clarke isn't going to play. This team needs a kick in the ass and I am not sure these creative(?) line combos are gonna do it.

Daily Faceoff probably has the lines wrong. Hopefully Kempe plays on PLD's wing tonight and we can give PL the benefit of a quality winger for a change.
Star players make other players better. So PLD needs other star players for him to succeed?

Disappointed Clarke isn't going to play. This team needs a kick in the ass and I am not sure these creative(?) line combos are gonna do it.
I agree, I would like to see Spence sit this game. Give him another view. It might possibly help.

For all the epic Kings games I've seen in my life, including The Miracle of Manchester, The Great One's first game, the first Cup Final played in LA, etc, etc, The Frenzy on Figueroa is still my favorite Kings game of all-time. Not only did I have great seats for that one, it was my birthday on top of it all.

I was on TV leading an impromptu parade down Figueroa after the game. I'm a big guy, but somebody actually picked me up and was carrying me around after we tied the game up in regulation.

I've been to close to 750 sporting events in my life, and I've never heard a sound like that collective roar in Staples Center when the Kings won that game.

It was freaking awesome!
Really special moment in Kings history even if it was just a regular season game during a losing season.

The loudest I ever heard Staples Center was Game 3 of the 2010 playoffs vs. the Canucks. First home playoff game in 10 years. The building was rattling with pre-game excitement. Doughty scores on the PP in the 1st period and 18,000+ exploded in ear drum popping cheers. I remember feeling light-headed and near ready to pass out from the screaming.

Moore
Lizotte
Fiala
Grundstrom

8:24 1st
14:30 2nd
8:25 2nd
4:44 2nd

Kempe, Moore, Kopi, Grundy

7 min of the 1st
12 min of the 1st
10 min of the 2nd