***Edmonton Oilers vs. LA Kings GDT 2/10/24 >>7:00pm<< on NHL & BSW***

This game is crazy and feels like it was the 3rd period instead it being the end of the 2nd.

End of 2nd. LA gets on board with 2 goals but they're getting burned a bit with inopportune penalties. Got to clean it up and get your act together, LA, 'cause the 3rd is going to be a make-or-break your game.

Good 2 periods! PK and Big Save Dave keeping us in the game. C’mon boys, 20 minutes more!

2 too many men on the ice penalties is just ridiculous

Great goaltendfing, a strong PK, and a whole lot of luck results in a lead. Who'd have thought after all those penalties?

Safe to say the Kings PK is for real. Fun game so far. Of course Oilers best chances have come on the PP. What else is new???

I want to be happy about the 40 min so far, but I’m seeing the same dumb penalties giving Edmonton momentum and Rittich saving the day.

At least we are getting the bounces, but never want to depend on that because it’s not sustainable.

Safe to say the Kings PK is for real. Fun game so far. Of course Oilers best chances have come on the PP. What else is new???

We are a team built solely to prevent the Oilers PP so I'm glad that at least is working.

Just before the first PP goal, I was about to type, "this willy nilly PP is gonna need some sort of structure"... But then they scored white I was typing, and I missed the goal, so you boys just keep flinging that puck around on the PP all crazy-like, ok?

We are a team built solely to prevent the Oilers PP so I'm glad that at least is working.
The boys are clearly putting their heart & souls into this game.... So many bruises. Looks like they are having fun out there, too. DEFINITELY NOT playing the old system.... Although not sure that's a totally good thing. Almost got away from them the last 5-6 minutes there

The boys are clearly putting their heart & souls into this game.... So many bruises. Looks like they are having fun out there, too. DEFINITELY NOT playing the old system.... Although not sure that's a totally good thing. Almost got away from them the last 5-6 minutes there

Well, the one thing that hasn't changed is the 1-3-1 neutral zone system, as they're still employing it. :p

Honestly, I think that needs to go. Hiller should have the team employ either the 1-2-2, 2-1-2, or left wing lock neutral zone system, as they're more appealing than the 1-3-1.

Back
Top Bottom