Fagemo Recalled.

symbology

TEAM LGK
GIG81OWX0AAa-3H.jpg

Does this mean Fagemo over Kaliyev tonight? I doubt it, but maybe? If they are dangling Kaliyev in any possible trades. Maybe they scratch him just for that reason?

Give him ice time on the first line, and some PP time on the Kings roster. I cannot imagine that 31 goals in 36 games at the AHL level is meaningless.
I agree with this line of thinking. It doesn't make sense to bring in a guy with offensive skilll and then pair him with someone like Lewis. All the nice passes will go to waste. Likewise with Fagemo, play him with someone who can get him the puck.

I agree with this line of thinking. It doesn't make sense to bring in a guy with offensive skilll and then pair him with someone like Lewis. All the nice passes will go to waste. Likewise with Fagemo, play him with someone who can get him the puck.
He’s a shooter, and skates with way more intention than Kaliyev does. IF he can manage to get some nice looks, he might just be the shoot first goal scorer type we thought we were getting in Arthur.

He’s a shooter, and skates with way more intention than Kaliyev does. IF he can manage to get some nice looks, he might just be the shoot first goal scorer type we thought we were getting in Arthur.
More importantly, he is a right shot sharpshooter capable of finishing on the PP. Sadly, where Fagemo fits in the lineup is RW4 once Kempe returns. Still, it would be good to get an extended look at him until Arvy comes back. Maybe Hiller would try Lewis centering Lizotte and Fagemo. I liked Lizzo on the wing last game.

Kaliyev is never going to be a fourth line player, and there are too many better players ahead of him in the top 9. Arty will be gone this summer.

And I disagree. Speaking of Lewis, how many golden opportunities has he gotten on the 4th line and blown. If Fagemo can finish some of those (equivalent) he would get a chance to move up.

Lewis ain’t in the lineup to score people.
Why is he there other than being great on the PK. There is no designated PK position. Don’t get me wrong love the guy but five on five don’t see his contribution

Not the point people. The thread is about Fagemo and getting opportunities.
Exactly. The only reason Lewis entered the chat was for this discussion if we can properly evaluate Fagemo's offensive abilities with him or someone like Kopi or Fiala.

Exactly. The only reason Lewis entered the chat was for this discussion if we can properly evaluate Fagemo's offensive abilities with him or someone like Kopi or Fiala.
Yes that is true but I mentioned Lewis because he has gotten lots of great scoring opportunities on the 4th line--and no one is surprised he doesn't score on many of them. Maybe Fagemo can do better.

We're going to see how good a coach Hiller is in this game. The Stars are cheating with pressure all over the ice.

Yes that is true but I mentioned Lewis because he has gotten lots of great scoring opportunities on the 4th line--and no one is surprised he doesn't score on many of them. Maybe Fagemo can do better.
No doubt, Lewis should probably have 15 goals this season, -easy-. He has blown a lot of widen open and point blank opportunities. Not his role, I know..

Back