***Florida Panthers vs. LA Kings GDT 3/13/22 EARLY START >> 7:00pm on BSW***

Great job boys! Great win. Quick is awesome still. TO Moore scores a beautiful goal.

Great effort and determination tonight!!!!!!!!!!!
This team is tight knit.

Quickie ends up the hero! And Juice and Moore are the other Musketeers tonight!

Hell yes 2 points!! Quickie gets 700 in a shootout win. The future is bright with the kids getting it done

It's a miracle against all odds.

I might have to mute the rest of the games. This fake drama from the announcing crew gets old. You don't need to cheapen great play with the WWE drama.

:whoo: :dancing-smiley: partytime :rockon: :dancer: :awesome: :tom: :Dancing_mad: :chickendance:

FNyN2qyUcAIXM7E

;)

Byfield’s line looked really comfortable with each. By far his best game of the season, even with the shootout bobble

Big, big win for the LA/Ontario Rings! They all dug down deep for that one!

It's a miracle against all odds.

I might have to mute the rest of the games. This fake drama from the announcing crew gets old. You don't need to cheapen great play with the WWE drama.

It really is embarrassing.
Mute or the other broadcast is much better.

Biggest smile I’ve seen on Quickie since the since the Cup wins

Byfield’s line looked really comfortable with each. By far his best game of the season, even with the shootout bobble

Gabe played great. Hard on the body and the puck. Most aggressive play from him
in how long?

Gabe played great. Hard on the body and the puck. Most aggressive play from him
in how long?

That trio was really good. And Danault's line is always good. He's amazing. I was so wrong about that signing.

Kopi's line though. They need to help carry the team during this injury bug. 1 assist in 8 games isn't going to cut it.

Great win! Got real scared in SO vs the Panthers, but we pulled it out.

Couple notes: Moore scares me defensively in overtime situations, anyone else?

Durzi is something special offensively, he will get better defensively over time.

We are really getting pushed around out there, wish we had the tenacity to hit back.

Kopi looking real 3rd liney lately-- I'm hoping he just needs rest?

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom