Go Dallas! Kings can clinch TONIGHT

X

XPantericA

Lurker
Kings will clinch if Dallas wins in any fashion tonight. Let's hope they can pull it off! It's been a long time since we have had playoff hockey.

I'm more excited to see Vegas MISS the playoffs. Never thought I'd dislike any fanbase more than the Ducks...I was wrong.

I'm more excited to see Vegas MISS the playoffs. Never thought I'd dislike any fanbase more than the Ducks...I was wrong.

tumblr_pic1u8JzVC1wmz27to1_500.gifv

Which can happen tonight if the Knights lose in regulation and the Preds get a point.

Which can happen tonight if the Knights lose in regulation and the Preds get a point.

I love how Vegas' management and coaching is just a train wreck right now and everyone knows it.

Would be real nice to be locked up before the final two games.

Could bump QB and co. up to 18-20 minutes and let the vets get a little rest.

Good lord, there is a local commercial here with Engelland saying "this is where champions are made". What champions? State stuff like that AFTER you've won something.

The Dallas TV announce team is very, very good. I'm sure I've heard them before (like last season), but never paid too much attention. The play by play guy is great and not annoying, and the color guy comments just enough to be interesting.

The Dallas TV announce team is very, very good. I'm sure I've heard them before (like last season), but never paid too much attention. The play by play guy is great and not annoying, and the color guy comments just enough to be interesting.

Yeah I've been watching a lot of away game streams for like 10 years. Stars are my favorite, Blackhawks second. We were truly lucky with Bob Miller.

Lol @ watching a game just to hope a certain team loses. Love this time of year for hockey.

Last edited:

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back