Go Dallas! Kings can clinch TONIGHT

we have the X!!!!
We-have-the-X.png

We’re in!! That was one of the worst 3 on 3’s I’ve ever had to watch. Shootout got us in!

Saved my last glass of Michter’s Rye for the clinch, doesn’t feel right when the Kings didn’t play. Will enjoy it tomorrow when they beat the Krakheads.

We’re in!! That was one of the worst 3 on 3’s I’ve ever had to watch. Shootout got us in!

Whew, I am glad I'm not the only one. Benn-Seguin-Klingberg look like guys from the Jurassic era. I don't know how many faceoffs Dallas won and then turned over. What a mess. Too bad both teams can't miss the playoffs. I watched that 3 on 3 and realized that the Kings are good at maintaining possession and they can actually pass the puck.

Congrats boys! Everything is gravy from this point on given they were never expected to make the playoffs and even more amazing given the injuries they've dealt with.

Now the Stars only need one point in their last 2 games vs Arizona and Anaheim to eliminate Vegas...and Vegas also has to play St. Louis.

Saved my last glass of Michter’s Rye for the clinch, doesn’t feel right when the Kings didn’t play. Will enjoy it tomorrow when they beat the Krakheads.

That’s some good stuff! Love Michters! Just poured some JD Barrel Proof

I feel like we all need to pour a little out for Doughty, who made it clear he wanted to return to the playoffs, and will now not get to play. Im sure he's thrilled for the boys, but that's got to be a tough pill to swallow.

I feel like we all need to pour a little out for Doughty, who made it clear he wanted to return to the playoffs, and will now not get to play. Im sure he's thrilled for the boys, but that's got to be a tough pill to swallow.

I have a dream that he "magically" comes back to play if we make it to round 2.

Rides in on a Harley with Williams riding side car.

no....JW is driving & brings DREW in the side car - all dressed & ready to go, he steps out for warmups just as the rest of the team is coming down the tunnel.

Doughty will learn even more about the game of hockey
by watching Jordan Spence in PO action.

It's all good.

Back