Goodbye Silver Jerseys...at least for this season. New third jersey on the way

L

LAKingSteve

Lurker
From what we?re hearing, the Kings will only have three jerseys for the 2021-22 season ? their current black home jersey, their current white road jersey, and a new alternate jersey.

The current silver alternate jersey will be going into the vault for a while. MayorsManor has confirmed LA will only wear three jerseys total over the course of their upcoming 82-game regular season schedule.

https://mayorsmanor.com/2021/08/significant-changes-coming-to-la-kings-jerseys-for-2021-22-season/

I didn't care of the silver jersey and as everyone probably knows I despise the regular jerseys. Of course, they are ash-canning the only nice jerseys they have...the reverse retro. ARGH. Oh well, let's wait to see what they come up with next.

jom

I didn't care of the silver jersey and as everyone probably knows I despise the regular jerseys. Of course, they are ash-canning the only nice jerseys they have...the reverse retro. ARGH. Oh well, let's wait to see what they come up with next.

jom

I'd like to see them bring back the crown or shield, preferably the latter

68-680828_1967-la-kings-crown-1-los-angeles-kings.png

R.0998dc48aecb9a4f7599385ef50e44de

Those silver jerseys -- or to my eye, battleship grey -- were terrible on TV. I have had a 65" plasma for years, and those jerseys were the worst in the league for trying to decipher the numbers. Good effing riddance.

Yep. I wont miss the grey ones at all. Horrible for television. The RR's POPPED!! they were outstanding! and I'm an old guy that hates all jersey changes.
The white chevy jerseys they wore last year stood out well also and looked better than their current white ones.

Oh no! I won't be able to enjoy the dreary gray jerseys on my color TV anymore??????

(good riddance)

Those silver jerseys -- or to my eye, battleship grey -- were terrible on TV. I have had a 65" plasma for years, and those jerseys were the worst in the league for trying to decipher the numbers. Good effing riddance.

Hahaha! I posted without reading down the thread. It's good to know others are on the same page.

Just bring the forum blue and call it a day, and pls no 'reverse retro' ffs

I don't know, This was pretty nice
thumb.aspx

and these looked sharp as well
imageedit_7_89317217-16x9-1-1.jpg

Just let me know when we finally get the Technicolor Green jerseys I have always dreamed about please.

Green screen the jerseys and give the viewers at home the technology to make them look however we want them to!

I didn't care of the silver jersey and as everyone probably knows I despise the regular jerseys. Of course, they are ash-canning the only nice jerseys they have...the reverse retro. ARGH. Oh well, let's wait to see what Luc's wife comes up with next.

jom

ftfy

Luc after reading this:
aa7527d395c35ab78d2deb0d6b87bed59206db5d.gifv

[sorry i posted two office gifs and HAD to do a third. forgive me. for clarity, i'm the b.]

But flip it to this one.

R.2365a7d1d03651cbd3cfc97220d01452

My least favorite jerseys as it reminds me of the Mighty Duck era silliness. I don't mind the colors but I dislike the lion wearing the sunglasses and the "Los Angeles" as the bottom border.... I also do not care for the "happy face crown" version.

Make the forum blue / yellow come back somehow.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back