Goodbye Silver Jerseys...at least for this season. New third jersey on the way

My least favorite jerseys as it reminds me of the Mighty Duck era silliness. I don't mind the colors but I dislike the lion wearing the sunglasses and the "Los Angeles" as the bottom border.... I also do not care for the "happy face crown" version.

Make the forum blue / yellow come back somehow.

For me it's one of the best jerseys the Kings have had but, like you, I don't care for the emblem...so I prefer the crown (shown farther up). I prefer the rev retro now but accept anything with color at this point...as long as black and yellow aren't used together...I don't care for that myself.

jom

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't mind seeing these make a comeback.

item_98998_1_226449.jpg

This is my favorite besides the white Chevy logo, and, ironically, the only jersey design of which I do NOT own at least one. (well, besides the Burger King....had one, but gave it away because I hated it)

I hope the stupid grey jerseys stay gone forever!! (have 3 of them for various complicated reasons....probably will never wear them)

I always thought these were the WORST the Kings ever wore. No imagination or creativity whatsoever

Kings-2020.png

I always thought these were the WORST the Kings ever wore. No imagination or creativity whatsoever

Kings-2020.png

Your pic isn't showing, at least not for me but I did follow the link and it's the stadium series from 2 seasons ago, correct? I've actually grown to like it. Not my favorite but not the worst for me either. I think the SJ Stadium Series jersey is worse.

Chevy logo jerseys for home and away and the original ‘67 purple jerseys they wore in 2010 as the alternate. That would be ideal.

I found the silver third at a Marshalls for $18 or so! A steal!

I found the silver third at a Marshalls for $18 or so! A steal!

Yeah, a few months ago the home sweaters were all over Ross. A little bit later the silvers showed up at Marshall's. I didn't find any of the latter but got my wife one off fleabay for around $40.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back