***Home Opener GDT!! Colorado Avalanche vs. LA Kings 10/11/23 7:00pm on TNT***

I forgot to mention last night....they are trying to make one of the Kings new slogans be "Los Angeles Born" (since the Kings did not move here from somewhere else). NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!! That is Vegas' slogan!! We are not Vegas!!!!!!
Well they've used some real gems in the past like "Play Hard", so this shouldn't surprise anybody.

And no reason he's not playing. I hope TMac figures that out quick.

TMac IS the reason he's not playing. He just won't change what he thinks, even when the evidence is staring him in the face. I was at the Vegas pre season finale and Talbot was awful. Like, Petersen awful. Fish out of water flopping, awful.
And last night was just more of the same.
Copley brought this team stability & confidence.
EVERYONE acknowledges Copper saved our ass last season and his reward is?... to sit. F"N nonsense.
I take solace knowing TMac will be fired at some point cos he just doesn't have it to get a team over
the hump. The fact those loaded Sharks teams he had did not come close is all that needs saying.

The other issue is this cap management embarrassment. I understand it can happen a couple times
here and there. But, for it to be present for an entire season like it's going to be? Pathetic managing
of assets and money.

I only like "Los Angeles Born" as a slogan if it's an attack on transplants. :mhihi: ;)

lol....But I always said.......but seriously, how did this happen? Oh well, there is 81 games left.
I hope those 81 games are not like this first one because it will be a long embarrassing season.

Home opener against a powerhouse team, national broadcast.. it was a recipe for disaster even before the first puck drop

TMac IS the reason he's not playing. He just won't change what he thinks, even when the evidence is staring him in the face. I was at the Vegas pre season finale and Talbot was awful. Like, Petersen awful. Fish out of water flopping, awful.
And last night was just more of the same.
Copley brought this team stability & confidence.
EVERYONE acknowledges Copper saved our ass last season and his reward is?... to sit. F"N nonsense.
I take solace knowing TMac will be fired at some point cos he just doesn't have it to get a team over
the hump. The fact those loaded Sharks teams he had did not come close is all that needs saying.

The other issue is this cap management embarrassment. I understand it can happen a couple times
here and there. But, for it to be present for an entire season like it's going to be? Pathetic managing
of assets and money.

It's whatever at this point. I'm still annoyed at him not starting the playoffs obviously. I found out he won the Ace Bailey "Most Inspirational Player" award from the players and it's like.. ok so yeah let's play THAT guy? No, OK. Is this last year of TMac's contract? Because if anyone is fighting for a job I hope it's him at this point.

I only like "Los Angeles Born" as a slogan if it's an attack on transplants.
:mhihi:

I never heard the word transplant until I moved out of LA. Does anyone move TO LA (nowadays)? I don't believe I've ever heard of such a thing lol.

Home opener against a powerhouse team, national broadcast.. it was a recipe for disaster even before the first puck drop
Powerhouse team, sure, but the Kings were competitive between the nets. Avs goaltender was solid, while Talbot was flopping his way to a .89 SV%. That was the difference.

Laferriere was impressive in his debut, 4 SOG. I like this kid.

Now Chirping

• No one is chatting at the moment.
Back
Top Bottom